FanFiction.Net
for When the Lights Go Out story one: We're Still Here

2/16/2016 c11 6SomeoneKnew
What?! But this was so great! Why would you delete it? :O Well, I guess it's your choice.
11/26/2015 c5 Unique Snowflake Jsky25
I BIG TIME agree with not liking Jack X Elsa. They just don't seem like a good match to me. He's told me that himself... Okay that's another long story to be told. Anyways, love the story thus far, and I'm already reading part 2. Seeya! Fistbump!
9/14/2015 c10 SomeoneKnew
Thank you! And I would be even happier if maybe at some point, after the angsting and trouble and stuff, they could have some sort of Harry Potter fan thing, like voting who would be which house, that sort(ing hat) of thing. And don't even try to write and post fast enough, I read 1,000 words in fifteen minutes. And I am using the word and way too much. And doesn't everyone have secrets and trust issues? Dumbledore has trust issues because he's a manipulative git who doesn't want to tell anyone any of his plans, Harry has trust issues because he's too noble to put stress on his friends' shoulders, Draco has trust issues because of how he was brought up, Tom has trust issues because he doesn't think a future Dark Lord should confide in anyone. Looking forward to the rewrite! :)
9/11/2015 c8 Guest
Why didn't Jack take note of how Lia's brother Jackie died almost exactly like he did?
9/11/2015 c4 SomeoneKnew
I'm so happy to be a Slytherin now, since Emilia (that's the one with shadow powers, right?) is probably the best Slytherin EVER (except Merlin and Tom Riddle). I love Merlia's (she's the one at the end right?) dark side and light side equally, she's cool when she's light and awesome when she's darker. I can't click the "Next " button fast enough! :)
9/9/2015 c9 SomeoneKnew
I think rewriting would be a GREAT idea, if not for the fact that it would postpone the story's continuation. This is one of my favourite fanfics, by the way.
8/23/2015 c4 SomeoneKnew
Wait, I still don't understand about the student thing and the powers etc. And I had to write down how they are related. But the explanation was a huge help.
8/23/2015 c3 SomeoneKnew
What does that mean, physically older? And what's up with Emilia? She seems cool, I guess, the shadow powers are always awesome. But I'm still confuzzled.
8/23/2015 c2 SomeoneKnew
Please PM me with an explanation of things, so some of my questions are: If (I don't remember witch one) is a student of Jack, then why doesn't he seem to know this? What does it mean that they are students of the Guardians and the MiM? What's happened to our Earth? Are the students related to each other somehow? And, what in Azkaban is going on?
8/15/2015 c2 2avatarijd
really well written. I look forward to more.
7/31/2015 c3 SomeoneKnew
I understand what you've written, but I have no idea about the background world and relationships between the students and the Guardians. Also SomeoneKnew is my real username but I was too lazy to sign in so you can PM me.
7/31/2015 c2 SomeoneKnew
I LOVE IT! What's happening? The "students of the Guardians" seem to have become so wihout the Guardians knowing.
7/30/2015 c3 Skylar
This is a great story! Keep writing it and I'm sure more people will start reading it! Keep it up, I'm hooked!
7/31/2015 c3 6SomeoneKnew
I don't understand what's happening. Question topics include:
-the relationship between the students
-the relationship between the students and everyone else
-the relationship between the students and the Guardians
-what the basilisk is happening with the world
-everything else
-the characters
Please PM me with the answers! Potterhead out!
7/25/2015 c1 Guest