for A New Hope: Teen Titans and Star Wars Crossover Drabbles

8/26/2018 c2 19Kamen Rider Raika
An interesting look at fusing TT with SW. Most I've seen would usually have the TT characters play out the SW movies, but this does try a different (and welcoming) route. Already, the scenes with Robin and Slade have me hooked into the story, and serve as good preludes to the main story (if there happens to be one). I would like to see more, if you still want to write this.

Raika out.
3/25/2017 c2 1MagicalAlchemist17
Hmm so Dick is Anakin, Slade's Palaptine, Bruce is Obi-Wan and Starfire's Padme? I can only assume at least. I'm hoping you continue this because this is a very interesting concept plus I do love your Robin!Apprentice stories. Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/8/2017 c1 MrCcoz
Pretty good story, very well written and creative :)
2/15/2016 c1 Guest
I'd love to see this updated!
9/26/2015 c2 Anna Johnson
Please update this awesome story!
9/23/2015 c1 I 3 Hanna Sedai
Please write another Dick and Slade story! I love you so much you're an AMZING writer! You've made my life so much better with your great stories! I LOVE YOU!
8/27/2015 c2 Guest
It's always a joy to see whenever you post things.

Both of these were adorable. In a horrible 'oh shit, what's happening to my baby Dick' kind of way. I always love reading your Slade and Robin interactions.

Also, I laughed at 'trying to reach the high ground'.

I noticed that all of the links on your page are down. Would you mind posting a link to your blog so I could follow it?
8/15/2015 c1 Guest
This is great! Keep up the good work! I really love this idea. Can't wait to see more.
8/14/2015 c1 14Emma zooka
I'm so excited to see you writing again. I knew you couldn't leave behind Slade and Dick.

Will Batman be featured in this? Is Robin the equivalent of Anakin?
8/10/2015 c2 16RachelClaire
These are EPIC oh my gosh! What a cool idea! I can't wait to see more, it will be really interesting to see how you change this from the originals. For some reason I didn't expect the Obi-Wan character to be Bruce but... yeah of course that makes sense! I'm excited to see how the other titans are going to come into this! :D More please!
7/26/2015 c1 5Kaplan Au
I haven't been so excited to read a new fic in a very long time! I loved the start, and I can't wait to see where you go with this.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service