for Pulling On A Thread

9/15 c8 Eagles11
Now this is really good, Ice and Superman as a couple is something I would read. I'm now interested on where this one goes.
9/8 c7 29mrsfizzle
I really liked Ryan and the relationship he had with Clark, and I think you captured it nicely. Really wished they'd done more with him.
9/8 c7 Eagles11
Interesting story you have here, Clark is running into a situation in which he has to bring more then just his A game.

A good chapter.
11/2/2019 c1 Anon jr
As a story concept, this ones pretty good.
8/25/2018 c6 shugokage
Wow impressive job on this oneshot idea!
5/10/2018 c6 Conner63
well she got what you wanted just not the way she wanted it good story Long Live Krypton
11/6/2017 c5 Aryan229
well, that was fun.
11/6/2017 c3 Aryan229
Clark forgive too easily thats why many people exploit him but I am glad she turns out good.
11/6/2017 c2 Aryan229
Awesome. shield say they are good guys but they are not. I have no problem classify gifted individual but if they are not causing any problems and are not criminals, they should be left alone.
But shield in the name of wanting to help them, force them to work for them or brainwash them.
Still they are better than Hydra but not good guys.
11/5/2017 c5 Conner63
nice update, I wish they had red and RyanJordan in more of the stories.
11/21/2015 c4 28Kairan1979
You know, Clark Kent growing in the universe where Justice Society is still active deserves its own story.
11/21/2015 c2 Kairan1979
"Then you shouldn't have sent an assassin".
Too bad we don't have the scene of the sniper taken out by the bull.
11/21/2015 c1 Kairan1979
That's a good one. As a member of SG-1, Clark is perfect to subtly deal with the Gou'ald.
8/17/2015 c4 Conner63
Interesting set of stories, please continue.
8/2/2015 c1 21edboy4926