FanFiction.Net
for Kitten Tail

2/6/2018 c1 TheFishKing
i kind liked it more when Natsu was in Remnant, also Meredy/ Natsu just no Lissana or nothing
7/29/2017 c2 2DireLegendz
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
8/8/2016 c2 Guest
Keep writing this story
5/30/2016 c2 BlackDragonShinigami
ahahahahhahahahaa gajeel thpugh! ahaha im dying over here! awesome story. please update. bye bye
4/16/2016 c1 1Lancelot Du Loc
Jellal's been taking lessons from Maka
4/13/2016 c2 6roadworkahead
WORK IT BLAKE
4/12/2016 c2 1Jalis
Not bad O.c. captain hmm. Let me see what he's made of first before I make my judgements. As for one thing Wendy the pacifist stronger than Ds Elders Gajeel and Natsu is laughable.
4/12/2016 c1 Jalis
You had me at the pairing. Memory loss interesting. This will lead to interesting consciences in both worlds.
4/12/2016 c2 Qrow's Talon
Why would Blake actually want to be reminded of Adam? I mean we know what he was like to Blake (volume three episode eleven) so why would she want to remember him over say Ruby (her color is red as well) or Yang.
3/23/2016 c1 Nira Lemis
This is great! Would be hilarious if you could have milliana meet blake without her bow on!
1/14/2016 c1 HammerSlammer21
Your good at writing, not gonna deny that, but writing like 7-8ish chapters on one thing is going to bore people.
10/4/2015 c1 manticore-gurl071134
interesting start! will be fun to see happy's reaction to Blake, considering his reaction to loke (in the anime at least), lol.
9/15/2015 c1 nicksnak01
You really got the story rolling. Please continue!
8/30/2015 c1 3StrawBoom
I like it, please continue.
7/31/2015 c1 3AnimeVulpaGirl
Interesting idea... I hope you'll continue it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »