for When Dinosaur Worlds Collide

12/13/2020 c1 Brianvrs
Can you please make more fanfiction storys like this for example dinoverse and Jurassic world or dino squad and can I give you some oc characters and factions
8/7/2020 c51 Starlitsoul0359
Well, there's the end. Gotta say, you definitely did incredible on this. Though it's certainly sad to see this be the end.. You ended on a rather high note. And that's more than many can say. Been nearly five years now, but I hope wherever you are you're doing well for yourself! I'd ramble on a bit longer but kindle fire ain't exactly the optimal typing device. Definitely gonna keep a tab on this comment though and see if it goes anywhere. Maaaaay take a week or ten for me to notice anything though, my memory is infamous for a reason after all.
4/30/2017 c7 3GlarnBoudin
Nice work here - I liked the nod to the film that you included here, and the methods that the former humans use to make tools despite their lack of thumbs is both creative and ingenious.
4/30/2017 c6 GlarnBoudin
I like how you've taken the different timelines of the two franchises into account. I wonder, will the Dinoverse kids tell the JP boys about events in the future, like World Series winners or presidential elections?
4/30/2017 c5 GlarnBoudin
Interesting theory for Iguanodon's thumb spikes. Personally, I subscribe to the belief that it used the spikes for a wide range of tasks, like an elephant's tusks - given how aggressive geese and swans can be today, I wouldn't be surprised if the dinosaurs charged head-on towards opponents with their thumb spikes brought to bear.
4/30/2017 c4 GlarnBoudin
I wonder... Has Jurassic World come out in the Dinoverse yet? It would be... interesting, to say the least, to see how Wu reacts to the creation of the Indominus Rex.
4/30/2017 c3 GlarnBoudin
Heh heh heh. Oh, boy, the JP boys are in for one hell of a mind trip when they learn about their fates...
4/30/2017 c2 GlarnBoudin
I love the descriptions that you give to the dinosaurs here! A very nice blend of plausible and creative - you have no idea how refreshing it is to see dinosaurs that aren't depicted with identical color schemes to modern birds.
4/30/2017 c1 GlarnBoudin
An excellent idea for a crossover, my friend! This is gonna be a hell of a ride, I can tell.
10/8/2016 c51 1Stormy Feathers
I'm sorry to see you go.

This is my third or fourth time reading this fic (yes, I love it, and I love it OH SO MUCH), and I have to say, your skill in storytelling will probably do you well in life.

Thank you for making my hell week feel less like hell and more like purgatory.
4/15/2016 c50 4astrumadamas
I came for Muldoon, stayed for Wu. And the scientific realism, which tends to appeal to my literary tastebuds. I must say, the thorough and indepth characterization is incredible: especially the way Nedry is portrayed. It's rare to see a story which depicts him as more than just a jerk. Muldoon, of course, was amazing, and Wu? There is more to him than for which I ever gave credit, and now I feel a bit down about how I always dismissed him before.

You have my gratitude. This story has been a real trip, and enriching in ways I didn't expect.
2/21/2016 c21 Maran Zelde
I read the revised end of this chapter, and I have to admit, I hate seeing this ugly side of Wu. True, at least he had the presence of mind not to take his anger out on Nedry, because he surely would have killed him. But anyone who would beat up an innocent animal in anger is mentally unstable to say the least. Granted, I can sort of understand why he lost his mind. Hearing about his brutal death and the destruction of his life's work in the future was the final straw after getting trapped millions of years in the past in an iguanodon's body – not to mention finding out he's a fictional character (at least in another universe). I guess I just hoped that he was better than that and strong enough to handle it.
2/9/2016 c50 Maran Zelde
I meant for that last comment to be for this chapter, not chapter 48.
2/9/2016 c48 Maran Zelde
My favorite addition to this chapter is Vanessa's pregnancy announcement – very creative!
2/5/2016 c35 taliesin241
What would happen if Patience was never able to get back and had to stay with G.K?
How do you think she would cope with staying as a dinosaur for the rest of her days?
Would she and G.K become mates?
What would their life together be like?
Would she miss the modern world?
Would they have kids?

Please make a fanfic where this happens...PLEASE! Pretty Pleasseee!
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »