for Assassins Lullaby

12/30/2019 c4 brokenwhyteboi
Devistated this was discontinued
10/4/2017 c2 9JimmyHall24
If she turns around and starts working for them I will be very sad. xD
10/4/2017 c1 JimmyHall24
Ooooooh lawd.

She's living la vida loca.
8/27/2017 c4 TikiKiki
So what's the new pen name?
6/21/2016 c3 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
5/12/2016 c3 xenocanaan
I can't wait to read more!
10/4/2015 c4 Guest
Love this story so far! Can't wait to see how it develops!
10/2/2015 c4 6ShigureAyameHatoriFanClub
I think the last two words described it all. Cool chapter and definitely worth the wait...Natasha saying she doesn't have a sense of humour...yeah right :D Cannot wait for the next encounter between Natasha and Ana!
8/28/2015 c3 ShigureAyameHatoriFanClub
Holy cow...that chapter was awesome!
8/25/2015 c3 1Katie Moon
This story is really good! If you havent already, you should watch Agent Carter for more info about the Red Room. They show quite a bit about what the girls did and the show is just really good anyways :) Cant wait for your next update!
8/24/2015 c3 mun3litKnight
A part of me that is used to happy endings expected the boy to live, but this is much more real. I'm sure this is the first of many innocent lives she will take. Thanks for the update.
8/24/2015 c3 AsuraNight
Interesting story, I like your character Annika and I can't wait until she develops more. Thanks for updating :)
8/7/2015 c2 20TheLadyBath
Wow. More please soon. This is intense and well written. i am intrigued by Annika and the demons she obviously has
8/7/2015 c2 mun3litKnight
Wow she suffers through that, that's absolutely horrid. So she's looking for Bucky or the Winter Soldier, he doesn't even remember his own name I doubt he'll remember her.
7/28/2015 c1 Naomi
ummm...obsessed! That first chapter hooked me right in, can't wait for more!
17 Page 1 2 Next »