FanFiction.Net
for High School

7/28/2015 c1 SqueakyHammer
I know this is a copy and paste...but its really hard to read with all of the fontmessage#bold2947
And everything like that, I can't find the actual talk in it, I am sorry about what I said but it is just really hard to read, by aby chance could you fix it up?
7/28/2015 c1 catspats31
I like the writing quality of the story, but the story breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Entries not allowed:
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

To make this story in compliance with the site's rules, you can have the chat in your story and just have the various characters discuss the chat and the ongoing stuff around it, referencing certain things said/done, without any of it being in chat form. Please make it so the chat/script portion doesn't exist at all.

Here is the background information about when the admins added the rule against chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries on September 12, 2002:
Chat room or keyboard dialogue based entries will no longer be allowed. Much of the chat room entries are void of plot, without attempt at plot and are more in line with random dialogue than with stories or poetry. Having these type of entries on the site is unfair to those that have spent quality time fleshing out substantial content.