for Fire and Ice

8/22/2020 c116 8hurtmushroom
I'm so happy you are still continuing this story! I was starting to get worried, to be honest. This was a great chapter, I love the Sansa/Clegane interactions - I hope they'll make it. All the best to you and I'll be waiting patiently (more or less) for the next chapter! :)
7/26/2020 c115 Guest
Does anyone know if new chapters will be posted? Haven't been here long and wondering how long is usual between chapters. Awesome story
12/29/2019 c72 Seastar21
Yay I've finally had time to get back to this story! I'm so glad to see that you have updated I've read ahead but decided I needed to come back and review each chapter, so get ready lol.
Dany's talk with Tyrion showed her brutally honest side but I loved the badassery of it. I liked her and Jorah's exchange as well and I do wonder what Vary's has in mind once they make it to the capital. There is so much to take in this chapter sometimes I feel like I could have this in a book so I can highlight my favorite parts and come back to them again. I try to review all that I can remember but there is too much good to include it all.
12/26/2019 c112 M
I Love it!
And finally Jorah ist back :)

Merry Christmas!
12/20/2019 c112 hurtmushroom
Great chapter, right on time for Christmas. I'm glad Dany and Jorah are reunited at last. But Drogon!It all looks quite hopeless at the moment. Can't wait for the next chapter! Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year!

(fyi, had to change my username, in case you've been wondering)
10/20/2019 c19 BubbaToot
I found this story yesterday because I was searching for something Jorah-central and I absolutely love it so far!

I love what you have done with the characters and where the story has gone, it's SO rich and so well written.

I can't wait to read more.
10/17/2019 c111 hurtmushroom
Woah, you always get me with those endings! Characters start to get interesting and I actually want to read more about them and then... BAM! But at least you made me like them first. ;) I'm really looking forward to the next chapter (I know, I say that all the time) and really, really hope Dany and Jorah will find each other soon!
8/1/2019 c110 hurtmushroom
Jorah to the rescue -and soon I hope! I've never really been a fan of Sam and Gilly but all of that was really unexpected. I have absolutely no idea where this will lead him. And I'm glad Littlefinger is still alive in your story!
7/27/2019 c109 hurtmushroom
Whew wow. so much happening here! Took me a while to finish reading this chapter, real live got in the way. But this is a lot to take in and I cannot wait to see where you are going with this!
7/17/2019 c71 Seastar21
Ok so much going on but I'm getting more excited as I go. I want to know what is Quaithe so scared of? What exactly has Daario seen? And if its cursed why did she let him keep it? And from the past chapters it seemed he was glad to no longer keep it or have it near but now he seems to have changed his mind. I agree with Dany let her do her thing and not worry about marriage right now, she'll cross that bridge when it gets there. She makes a point about not knowing Varys's true motives or his drive so I still wouldn't trust him either. I'm scared for Dany/Jorah both because it seems like that magic that was performed is a lot more than what we thought and even Quaithe seems to regret doing it.
7/12/2019 c70 Seastar21
So Marwyn is a bit of a believer, and poor Sam. I hope their little Ash doesn’t die, and I wonder if they’ll meet with Dany before she leaves Dorne. Looks like things in the north aren’t any better, and Littlefinger seems to be getting even more sucked into his obsession with Sansa. Lady Mormont is very smart and I love her bluntness. Everything she is saying is true too. Podrick has a point, marrying Gendry would seem a good choice to marry in order to unite the kingdom. Does Dany know about him yet? Or what about Varys? Is that who he wants dead? I agree with Bronn the opposing armies need to stick together for now at least. Well at least Littlefinger has been captured, for a while I starting believing he might have a heart but then I remembered he’s trying to poison the boy on the books along with Sansa. Yay Lady Lyanna is gonna be one fine Lady if she makes it out of all of this alive! She’s so smart and calculating. I bet Jeor would be proud, and since she seems to agree on helping Varys does it mean she might know of Jeor’s involvement in it too?
7/12/2019 c69 Seastar21
Damn I thought Doran would’ve made it but Yronwood was too mad to take this defeat. Quentyn seems like he’ll be pretty ruthless but I can understand the need to show himself as powerful. Smart move tbh and hardcore too. Ok so Dany doesn’t marry marry the new prince, no surprise there. At least he is still willing to support her and even let her have some of his men. And what in the world!? Daario isn’t Daario ’s me because I’m trying to understand! Him recalling Jorah’s distrust had me happy that Jorah knew even before any of us lol. Also him telling her the truth is nice at least, and then him saying Viserion taught him a lot about dragons?! Feels. . .I was wondering if you have a time in mind to explain how much time has passed since they all got separated? Euron Greyjoy! I’m not sure how I feel about this but their conversation is getting me teary eyed. The whole revelation from Jaqen and Varys to Tyrion was hard to read, Missandei deserved better and so did GW (\(TOT)/)... I don’t know who Varys wants dead, Arya seems to doubt her purpose, and Jorah being silent I’m sure thinking about a million different things.
7/12/2019 c68 Seastar21
Will Jorah ever make it? And wait a min Daario kin to the Ironborn? Aww he was getting attached to Viserion :3 and how cute that He came back for Jorah! And let’s hope he doesn’t lose control like Drogon. And that was a close one for the prince of Dorne, good thing Black Scale was there. Varys writing at a time like that is so him but it’s still funny. Hmm I have to wonder how Doran knows about Lyanna. I feel like there is no distance too far or person out of reach of Varys’s webs. And I’m still mad about Missandei, though I’m wondering who he’s meant to kill. And wasn’t Darkstar fight with the Sandsnakes a minute just now how can he be Doran’s bannerman?
7/12/2019 c67 Seastar21
You gotta give credit to Prince Doran, he might me unable to fight in battle but his tactics and plans are well thought out. He doesn’t seem phased at all about what seems to be a very bloody civil war. Seems like the Dornishmen have been itching for a fight and that’s what they will be getting soon. NO DANY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Poor Jorah he knew that she wouldn’t let him get hurt but that he wouldn’t stay out of the fight if he could so she left him. I love me some fighting scenes and the Dothraki sure know how to kill as well as the Unsullied. I can’t help but get attached to the new commander especially when he recalls his brutal childhood memory, but I still miss GW :c And Jorah seeing Dany as the badass queen is totes awesome! Hate to say it but I agree with fake Missandei Arya really has no sense going out right now, though I do get why Arya doesn’t want to be used as something against her family. All the different POV’s give me all these images and its exciting, especially because they’re the only view we have of what is going on. And again Doran is brilliant as well as Quentyn, that Tyrion would’ve taken his weak appearance and not paid any attention to how ruthless his mind could be shows how much he underestimated him. I like the way you pose the possibility of Elia having being sent as a spy but then maybe actually falling in love with Rhaegar in the end. I think I’ve seen some theories on her and their relationship floating around, interesting for sure. Yay Arianne and the Sandsnakes make an appearance. Good point there fake Missandei, I have to agree. And finally Daario gets a chance to meet with his queen, and he’s got pirates and a boat load of valyrian steel too! So I wonder what Dany will do now that Daario is alive, will her feelings towards Jorah change? I KNEW THAT WASN’T THE REAL MISSANDEI! But now I’m sad because that means she’s dead along with GW ToT …but is that really Jaqen? To quote ScooterMagruder “dragons are vicious!” So much stuff going on I have no idea what to expect! Great chapter as always!
7/12/2019 c66 Seastar21
A little late to start having doubts lol, but since it’s all been such a mess I don’t blame her wondering if everything that she’s done has been right, or worth it. Jorah needs some pep talk and really understand that he has more than made up for everything in her eyes and she believes in him and his honor even if he doubts it. So this Hightower and Varys were keeping correspondence on Dany’s conquest and so now I want to know who it was that sent the killer after him? Was it Marwyn, and he’s just fooling Sam? So many if’s in this story o.O … And how did that walker make it out after wildfire? Isn’t normal fire usually good enough to kill them? Oh Tormund :3 What is up with all these faceless men? They seem to be all over the place. Are the walkers close by? Because that spiral thing seems to be their symbol. So this Lorath guy seems to be from the north since he recalls the cold like his home. Are the kids from the visions old valyrians, maybe descendants of the Targaryen family? Prophecy time!
194 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »