for Gleedo

8/16/2015 c4 14khazrn43
Waits for next chapter. Nicely done

Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
8/16/2015 c4 1Alex B. Goode
Awesome!
8/16/2015 c4 13A-LionGleek
Hmm, I'll say. Pretty good chapter! Here's what else I have to say.
Finn: Good game Finn! Good game! And you certainly knew just the right way to 'persuade' Kurt to get him an opportunity to join the football team.
Rachel: She certainly did a good job in cheering for her man, though I still can't help but wonder why she chose to sing Take a Bow earlier in this story (and am especially irked that Finn blew her off before she got the chance to develop the guts to speak it out loud).
Quinn and Puck: Yep, totally saw this coming. Well, it's certainly nice to see that they'll be working things out from the beginning in this alternate universe.
Kurt: Well, it's actually pretty nice seeing how he works in this universe, and thank God Burt Hummel is still as accepting as ever (but he does have a point about how Kurt really does need to come out in the near future).
Again, good work! Keep it up!
8/16/2015 c4 11Fire Girl125
Okay finally caught up on this! It's so topsy turvy in a very good way! I LOVE it and can't wait to see where you take this! Update soon! :)
8/16/2015 c4 23WriterGurl11
Gosh I love this story! Amazing chapter! Update when you can!
8/16/2015 c4 noro
more chapters please nice work
8/15/2015 c4 22WildeAbrams
I like the fact that you took our the Finn /Quinn /Puck triangle but if you were still going to have the Quinn pregnancy, I would have had someone else entirely get her pregnant. But I still liked it :-)
8/15/2015 c4 30cab4five
Loving this thanks:)
8/15/2015 c4 pstdls
I love it so much! Such a good job! Can't wait for the next chapter! And to tell the truth, I'm really really excited to see how 'Hell-O' is gonna be!
8/15/2015 c4 lillie.mosley.9
Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/15/2015 c4 5maxlenas
Great chapter, can't wait to read more! :)
8/15/2015 c4 Amypilierfan123
good update :) *waits for chap 5*
8/15/2015 c3 Amypilierfan123
:) good update *Waits for chap 4*
8/13/2015 c3 Kedzie3238
Nice update! Did Rachel catch Kurt cheating after the party? Just wondering if that was the reason for her singing that song at the end of the chapter.
8/12/2015 c3 lillie.mosley.9
Loved it. Can't wait for more.
207 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »