for Gleedo

8/11/2015 c3 rowanblnchard
This is awesome! You are an amazing writer! Keep writing you are awesome! xoxo
8/11/2015 c3 14khazrn43
This is so biazzaro everything's flipped and I have to keep reminding myself but I like it it's really good. Your writing is getting better and better

Honor the Tether! Remember the Drummer!
8/11/2015 c3 13A-LionGleek
Hmm, good chapter! I like it! Here's what else I have to say.
Story: You certainly did a good job of including elements of the canonical story/episode (and I especially like how you had the Kurt/Mercedes things be filled in with Finn/Santana as that would certainly make sense in this AU). I did also like the edits you made such as the party, that whole new song (which I'd really like to know the name of), and Santana stating her suspicions that Kurt is likely on the same sexual team as her (that team being the LGBTeam). I also love how in the end, that dickwad Dakota wasn't hired in this AU (I definitely loved it when he got fired from the New Directions in the canonical universe and actually wonder how he would have fared if he'd met the thirteen OCs of mine that were in the New Directions in my story, especially Calvin, not to mention if he'd met and got on the wrong side of Hobbes; do feel free to comment on what you think the answer to that question likely would be).
Again, good work. U rule! And I apologize in advance if this is the last time I leave a review for you on amicable terms (what with that epic rant I sent you in that one particular PM earlier today and all :/). Again, keep up the good work, and I look forward to see what you cook up next.
8/11/2015 c3 9LilTigerTGP
Good chapter! I liked the part where Santana revealed that Kurt's probably gay. (We all know the answer to that one.) Can't wait for more!
8/11/2015 c3 noro
finchel always can't wait to read more please asap
8/10/2015 c3 FanofChrisCMaxA1
Wonderful done chapter . Looking foreard to the next chapter
8/10/2015 c3 1Alex B. Goode
Beyond amazing!
8/10/2015 c3 4Finchel86
nice chapter, but I want to know the song that Finchel and Quick sing together. cant wait for more awesomeness :)
8/10/2015 c3 Guest
Okay, that's enough with the songs now.
8/10/2015 c3 23WriterGurl11
I love this story so much! It's amazing! Update when you can!
8/8/2015 c2 lillie.mosley.9
Awesome. Loved it. Update please soon
8/5/2015 c2 Amypilierfan123
great update
but you took out my fav scene in this ep :( *sighs*
8/4/2015 c2 Guest
Gosh I really really like this and read the first two chapters in one sitting. But is it really necessary to write songs lyrics in every chapter ?
8/4/2015 c2 23WildeAbrams
Keep it coming "-)
8/4/2015 c2 13A-LionGleek
Interesting. Definitely looking forward to seeing more (though I'm definitely not a fan of the Asshole!Kurt that's currently taking the place of the awkward lovable homosexual we all know and love; and don't get me started on the current state of this incarnation of Blaine and Artie). I can definitely say that I'm still ready to continue seeing more of this :) Keep up the grand work!
207 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »