for Gleedo

1/10/2016 c16 Kedzie3238
Thanks for the update and keep going.
1/9/2016 c16 Amypilierfan123
ah great update :)

but didnt Finn say he was going to toss the ashes down the toilet? i dont member the street but ok

*anyway waits for chap 17*
1/8/2016 c16 5maxlenas
I understand why Kurt and Finn would be resentful against their parents dating new people, but I'm glad they came to their senses. This was a great chapter and I can not wait to read more. :)
1/8/2016 c16 katie
Love what you are doing with this story, Finn and Kurt need to let their parents be happy. Keep up the good work
1/8/2016 c16 DeeBM
amazing!
1/7/2016 c16 22WildeAbrams
The beginning of Barole ... Poor Finn ...
1/7/2016 c16 4Kingdom Hearts Slayer
nice keep going it good
1/7/2016 c16 1Alex B. Goode
I like how you elaborated on Chris and Elizabeth more. Great job!
1/7/2016 c16 playtime2507
Its really great how you are able to stay true to the original episodes and yet still put your own spin on them. This was really well put together.
1/7/2016 c16 noro
Another chapter please update soon
1/7/2016 c16 guest
Really enjoyed the focus on the Hudson/Hummel family. The show should have done more of that.
12/30/2015 c15 13A-LionGleek
Good chapter! Definitely still pleased with your meshing of canon and AU. Hating both St Jackass siblings with a passion, like how you incorporated Rachel's girl talk with the other girls about 'doing the deed' by having Quinn have trouble in that regard with Puck, and DEFINITELY like how both Finn AND Rachel ended up backing out. Pity though that there was only one song in this chapter. There were some really good songs in that episode that I'm sure I would have enjoyed seeing in this reality. But oh well, still a good chapter. Keep up the good work!
12/28/2015 c15 Guest
Please continue to update I really enjoy this story line and now I'm left wondering what's going to happen next
12/27/2015 c15 DeeBM
I love it!
12/26/2015 c15 vickstick
Love it can't wait for more
207 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »