for Gleedo

12/15/2015 c14 vickstick
Love it can't wait for more
12/15/2015 c14 noro
keep up the good work update soon finchel always
12/15/2015 c14 katherine
Let finn break up with her I dont trust her either.. poor rachel
12/15/2015 c14 1Alex B. Goode
That was good, but I don't approve of Harmony being Jesse's sister.
12/15/2015 c14 5maxlenas
Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. :)
12/8/2015 c13 13A-LionGleek
EXCELLENT CHAPTER! Totally worth the long wait! Here's what else I have to say.
Klaine: I'm glad they're truly together now and am now also happy that Kurt was at least planning to reveal the truth himself after Sectionals.
Finn: Huh, it was nice to have Finn be shown finding out the truth (as opposed to be left to imagination the way it was with Rachel in the canon universe). And the stuff with the other gleeks trying to prevent him from figuring it out, only to incidentally further confirm his suspicions was even better. And of course it was good that Finn felt bad about doing what he had to do (and also do kind'a like how you had the story directly show what he said to Rachel in between his telling and Rachel's reaction).
Rachel: Hoowee! Don't mess with a volcanically pissed off Rachel! I have to admit, the double slushie splashing was definitely a good equivalent of Finn's beating up Puck. Boy she shined this chapter!
Finchel: I'm glad that Finchel now finally has a chance (though I'm wondering how you'll handle certain other matters to come from later this season). And it was nice to have Finn be the one to have that talk with Rachel instead of Mr. Schuester
Sectionals: Yet more awesome work! Liked the songs and the action.
Ending: Again, very nice indeed!
Keep up the good work! You rock!
12/8/2015 c13 Kedzie3238
I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one.
12/8/2015 c13 DeeBM
great!
12/7/2015 c13 noro
keep up the awesome writing update please nice work
12/7/2015 c13 30cab4five
terrific chapter, thanks and yes please keep writing:)
12/7/2015 c13 1Alex B. Goode
Very good.
12/7/2015 c12 Amypilierfan123
great update :) *Waits for chap 13*
12/1/2015 c12 Kedzie3238
So love the twist in Finn's and Rachel's characters in this story. So excited for the update!
11/30/2015 c12 13A-LionGleek
Fantastic chapter! This was certainly a big improvement over the previous chapter (no offense). You have once again done phenomenal work a mixing in the canon elements with your own AU stuff. I certainly do like both how Finn was the seriously ambitious one in this universe, and that Rachel didn't end up getting forced to bail out the way Finn was in the canon universe. And I am definitely liking the continued Finchel bonding and am liking how everything is turning out so far. Here is me, eagerly awaiting the next chapter (and especially looking forward to Rachel flipping out on Kurt the way Finn did on Quinn and Puck).
11/29/2015 c12 DeeBM