for Gleedo

11/29/2015 c12 playtime2507
I really am enjoying your spin on these episodes. Thanks!
11/29/2015 c12 23WildeAbrams
Interesting choice giving Finn the ambition for once. :-)
11/29/2015 c12 noro
keep up the awesome writing you so have to update please nice work
11/28/2015 c12 vickstick
Love it can't wait for more
11/28/2015 c12 1Alex B. Goode
I'm so glad that there is more than one yearbook distributed, meaning not all get defaced. Great job!
11/18/2015 c11 Amypilierfan123
well that was um something... but ok *Waits for chap 12*
11/17/2015 c11 DeeBM
great!
11/17/2015 c11 13A-LionGleek
Hmm, good work. I can definitely say that it was interesting to see this alternate universe's take on this particular episode. But now I am seriously annoyed with Kurt. Seriously, I know that you're still uncertain about coming out, but at least have the decency to stop playing around with Rachel and break up with her you asshole! You really should be kinder than this! (Sorry, had to get that out of my system). On other notes, the rest of the 'episode' was also enjoyable. And I look forward to more of your work! Keep up the good work! You rule!
11/16/2015 c11 14khazrn43
More please
11/16/2015 c2 khazrn43
This is really a review of chapter three but I reviewed it before so I put it here
That would have been awesome for Finn, Rachel, Puck and Quinn to have zany that song. It really was perfect for their situation. I wonder if RIB would ever consider releasing songs that were cut out of episodes. We should Twitter stalk them.
I've been following this story but I just started reading it. I wanted to wait to binge on it so thirteen chapters was a good binge start. I like it so far. Finn is a bit Berry crazy in his own right and I like he know he's talented.
I can't wait to see what you do with preggers. Great as always

Honor the! Remember the drummer
11/16/2015 c11 Kedzie3238
Great update! Kurt is so wrong for stringing Rachel along all this time. He needs to fix this already. Update when you can.
11/16/2015 c11 1Alex B. Goode
Another job well done.
11/16/2015 c11 noro
Update soon
11/16/2015 c1 Guest
this story is SO good! Keep updating:)
11/16/2015 c11 Guest
Make finn and rachel together I dont want finn with anyone else
207 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »