for Gleedo

10/25/2015 c4 anon1892
I absolutely loved the Kurt stuff in this chapter! :)
10/25/2015 c3 anon1892
I loved the Finchel and Quick duet! :)
10/22/2015 c9 Amypilierfan123
good update :)

*Waits for chap 10*
10/22/2015 c8 Amypilierfan123
yay Finchel at the end... bye Quinn _ and um Carole didn't work in a bank? she's a nurse at the hospital

*Goes and reads chap 9*
10/22/2015 c9 13A-LionGleek
Good chapter! I definitely enjoyed this. And don't worry about the whole Finchel matter. I don't mind having a break from Finchel every now and then (I mean come on, I didn't make my stories overly Finchel centric to the point of leaving all the characters as practically little more than background props right?). That being said, I liked how Artie and Kurt got bigtime focus in this chapter (and especially like how you were able to bring up he valid point of how, in this alternate universe, Artie actually does have himself to blame in a way for the glee club being reluctant to do a bake sale for their benefit. And of course, it was also nice how, for the sake of this reality, you had Kurt's reason for throwing the contest be a matter of him not yet feeling ready to come out (a very good reason to replace the one from the canonical universe). And as for the Artcedes bit, believe it or not, I totally didn't see that coming! But nonetheless, keep up the good work! You rule!
10/21/2015 c7 Amypilierfan123
:) good update
10/21/2015 c9 Guest
Looking forward to read more please ASAP nice work
10/21/2015 c9 5maxlenas
Great chapter, I can't wait to read more. :)
10/21/2015 c9 1Alex B. Goode
This was awesome!
10/21/2015 c9 11Fire Girl125
This was such a great chapter and I love the focus on Artie and Kurt this time around. I love Finchel but it's refreshing to see others get a bit more spotlight. Can't wait for your next update. :)
10/21/2015 c9 23WildeAbrams
Interesting interpretation... Where was Quinn in all this? In that original she seemed to be the one who got the others to do the bake sale. She wasn't mentioned at all. Artie and Mercedes. Never really thought of that pairing but it could have been interesting.
10/21/2015 c9 DeeBM
super!
10/15/2015 c8 13A-LionGleek
Yet again, excellent work! I definitely am liking how Lauren, Tina, and Mercedes have come around! I also liked how you swapped Ken Tanaka's move with the Football team with Coach Sylvester doing it for the Cheerios, and how you replaced the canon universe's Puckleberry stuff with Fuinn in this AU. And boy your depiction of Russell Fabray in this chapter REALLY makes me glad about the fate I've arranged for him to undergo in my Glee: We are Family universe. And of course, the Finchel stuff was enjoyable to read as ever. Keep up the good work! You rock!
P.S: On the matter of the mashup stuff in this episode, period, let alone in this story, I've actually thought of a song that I really think actually could meld well with Bust a Move in a mashup (and plan to do exactly that in one of my Glee: We are Family stories).
10/15/2015 c8 30cab4five
Love this story, keep up the fantastic work, more when you can please:)
10/15/2015 c8 DeeBM