for Misty's Pokegirl Harem

8/20 c85 Pokelife
This was a good story but I feel like Raichu could of been a bigger part of the story. She was jealous of the other Pokemon so I feel like Raichu's relationship with Misty could of gone a lot further than just being sexual, and turning her into a love interest. Raichu's friendship with togetic also goes underdeveloped and we never see them by themselves. That is actually my problem with the story though so if Raichu was given more scenes of her jealousy or her being with Misty without sex involved could of been even better.
5/26 c1 FutaMistyFan
This is one of the best stories on . Please continue this story.
4/8 c3 Guest
Then Toby sucks dicks and gets cum all over him
4/7 c3 Guest
Then misty comes over and her and Toby fuck like crazy
11/29/2019 c13 Guest
if ash unlocks his aura in this story, could you give him a second pokegirl form for a riolu so he can go through an evolution into lucario
11/29/2019 c85 21Spidey2
HOTT! Keep going!
11/1/2019 c85 Guest
Maybe Iris/Cynthia? Since Cynthia is in this Generation and Iris is in the next gen...
10/3/2019 c85 Guest
May I suggest mudkip or one of it's evolutions?
9/15/2019 c85 Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
5/29/2019 c1 Guest
Please update! It's been months!
5/21/2019 c85 Silber D. Wolf
Great
5/3/2019 c85 RyuuDraco
love the story, if you could I would love to see a shinx since that's my favorite Pokemon of that reign
4/13/2019 c85 lwilkinson2030
great chapter. when is new one coming
3/31/2019 c85 Guest
One thing I’ve wanted for a while is for Misty to transform James into a Pokégirl
3/16/2019 c85 Guest
ieda. have misty start knocking up ash, pokemon and the rest. i only bring this up because misty never pulls out and i have yet to see an explanation as to why none of them ar preg yet.
634 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »