for Broken

6/15/2020 c27 4TheClutsyGinger
I loved this story but I gotta say the whole Remus/Severus freaked me out a bit. But again I loved it all the same
6/15/2020 c14 4Rachelme177
Why does Harry keep giving in to Snape.
6/15/2020 c12 Rachelme177
Why does poor Ginny's fiancee
/husband not get a name? Did you just not care? I mean, how hard is it to come up with oneBob, Phillip, Ricardo, Juan. There, 4 names, feel free to use one.
6/3/2020 c13 Ra1nb0wF1re
Ok, apparently I made it to chapter 14 according to my last review. It’s a miracle I made it through chapter 13. I’m not reading chapter 14 though, I’m done. The story could’ve been so much better if better choices were made. Oh well, I’m out.
6/2/2020 c14 Ra1nb0wF1re
You know I like the concept of the story but Harry is too wishy-washy. First he mourns Severus’ death (rightfully) then gets upset when they find out he faked it (understandable). Harry wants nothing to do with Severus but let’s him molest him over and over again. Only to start having feelings for Lucius and kisses Severus? Like WTF!? I’ve only made it to chapter 12 and I am so frustrated reading this story. This Severus is so unworthy of any relationship. He is an overly possessive self righteous prick, from the other reviews I’ve learned that he gets together with Remus in the end? Heck no! I’m so done. This was not worth my time and frustration reading.
11/19/2019 c27 Meganrae1234
I love this story! The only think i had a hard time accepting was Severus and Remus. Not because of the pairing but because no parent would ever consider getting into a relationship with their child's ex fiance. I understand that harry isn't his biological son but Remus considers Harry his son and Harry considers Remus his dad. No parent would forgive nor fall in love with their child's ex fiance especially when they have hurt them as horribly as Severus hurt Harry. But all in all the story was great
4/4/2018 c3 waya715
lol smartarse
8/24/2017 c22 34Acacia Jules
What tradition are you talking about? The Weasley's don't seem to have any traditions when it comes to naming.
8/24/2017 c3 Acacia Jules
Wait, sons? Since when did Harry have sons?! WTF is going on?
8/24/2017 c27 Acacia Jules
Why would Potter be the smallest? The Potter family invented some of the most popular potions in Wizarding World, such as Sleek ez hair tonic. They're also one of the old pure families.
5/5/2017 c27 Qtsarahanne
Great story, thank you for writing it!
1/15/2017 c21 13FFictionKittyKat
I love the idea, but the text is very... robotic. There isn't a lot of description, but you tried and that's what counts! Thank you for writing this
8/1/2016 c27 1buterflypuss
very good story
8/1/2016 c12 buterflypuss
'ginny who was single' and then she gets married...?
6/15/2016 c22 medward