FanFiction.Net
for Broken

9/19/2015 c15 6David Hatter
So far so good but I thought it was Charlie's husband that was preg not Charlie. I love what you have going so far. One day Harry will choose. Lucius or Severus. Who knows...only you do but no giving anything away right. Keep it up and update soon please.
9/19/2015 c15 58randomplotbunny
I am so loving this!
9/19/2015 c15 DarkRavie
Really good story and an excellent read. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
9/19/2015 c15 mizzrazz72
Severus loves Harry but now he sees what he throw away and Lucius has stepped up, he may have lost Harry.
9/15/2015 c14 4Ten Toes
I've always felt that people who do what Severus did, do so because they can't imagine / conceive anyone feeling any differently than THEY would in that situation. I feel it's telling of their own opinion if the situation were reversed. His behavior means that if Harry were the one injured, he would no longer see him as whole and would feel trapped and not love him any longer or want to be with him.

For me - why would I ever want to be with someone who is a fair weather partner? won't be there when I'd need them the most?
THe war was diff - everyone was in the mess equally badly. he was spy on edge of being caught and harry was #1 enemy - both equally bad situation and both able to deal with their part... but paralyzed is diff, unequal footing and this means severus will never stay when it's unequal.
9/14/2015 c14 mizzrazz72
Severus should not have lied and hurt Harry like that. Lucius really cares for Harry.
9/14/2015 c14 2Priestesspandora
YAS! Finally! This is so adorable. Lucius and Harry are so much better than Snape and Harry. Or in this fic, at least. Hope you update soon!
9/14/2015 c14 Nagilover4ever
Love it. Update soon.
9/14/2015 c14 Sarahamanda Klaine
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
9/14/2015 c14 DarkRavie
I'm really enjoying this story. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
9/14/2015 c13 Stephanie mn5
I like the storyline, but I am definitely a Severus and Harry fan. I will be sad if they don't get back together
9/14/2015 c14 8Thorilian
Beautiful.
9/14/2015 c13 hotflower901
Sometimes a fresh start is best
9/14/2015 c14 hotflower901
So hard to trust when your faith has been broken. Nice.
9/11/2015 c13 Nagilover4ever