FanFiction.Net
for Broken

6/14/2016 c6 medward
Perhaps Lucius is indeed interested! Sev will be livid if he finds out!
6/14/2016 c5 medward
Yep, Sev thinks he can just waltz in and Swoop up Harry like nothing happened. He is in for a ton of groveling just to start. Harry is better off with Lucius if he turns out bi.
6/14/2016 c4 medward
What does Lucius mean maybe he changed his mind? For someone who his for 2 years, Sev is acting rather cocky and self-confident. It seems he has decided that he wants Harry back now. I'm glad Fang bit him!
6/14/2016 c3 medward
Hmmph! I don't forgive him. I hope Harry does leave - he was hired first. Shame on Minerva, she should have told Harry before she hired Sev!
6/14/2016 c2 medward
Noble sentiments, but it would have been a million times better to let him know he was alive and break the engagement. Less heartache that way. He could still hide from Harry.
6/14/2016 c1 medward
Go Draco! Good instincts!
5/22/2016 c27 6Anguis Reginam
Amazing story! And super sweet I loved it.
4/10/2016 c27 58randomplotbunny
A beautiful ending. :-)
2/28/2016 c27 Idgaftown
This was amazing from beginning to end! Wonderful job!
2/24/2016 c27 sjrodgers23
2/20/2016 c3 Kim
OK I can't anymore with this story. It held SO MUCH PROMISE, the story line had potential. You as a writer have potential, but you need a LOT of work. Your story lacks any type of emotion, we should be feeling sorry for Harry. His husband? Fiance? left him. You have rushed through so much in three chapters, that no one has time to develop feelings for any of your characters. However, even then I was willing to try to read through this garbage of a story. However, I can no longer stand the garbage that is your dialogue. No truly educated adult is going to speak in half sentences let alone kindergarten based simple sentences. Example: Harry: It feels Odd. Remus: Being Back. Harry: Not in the tower. Remus: teacher now. What are you a 6 year old? You could have easily saved this pathetic excuse for dialogue by combining sentences. "Harry: It feels odd being back as a teacher and not in the tower, there's no light down..." Remus puts his hand on Harry's shoulder comfortingly, "Harry."

As a teacher myself, I have read some truly horrid things, but you my dear need to pay more attention in school.
2/5/2016 c27 yukino76
good ending thanks for the story ;)
2/5/2016 c12 Valraven
I am really confused
You keep jumping between Ginny being single and being engaged at the same time!
Especially in chapter 12;

'Ginny was back as quidditch was on winter break and she was godmother with Harry. She was getting married in less than 2 weeks, between Christmas and New Years. But her and her fiancé...-'

Bill and Fleur who wouldn't leave for France for a few days, and Ginny who was SINGLE, would be home for the whole holiday.
...
Andromeda joined them as well. Ginny and her FIANCE were MARRIED on the 28th…

Maybe you wrote it wrong, but it confused me a bit.

Love your story and Lucius is my favorite with Harry. I love Severus, but in your story he thought a bit to much about himself.

Keep writing, you're really good and I love it
2/4/2016 c27 JWOHPfan
Great ending for an amazing story! Well done!
2/4/2016 c27 hotflower901