for It Can't Be Happening

4/27/2016 c50 Guest
I rally like the story well i am missing during the last chapters is that you let that huge emotional things happen, but do not adress what they do with the charakters or only with some of them. I would like to read what you imagine ducky, ziva, gibbs, jen and kylie are feeling during the all the events. You write only or mainly how kylie is affected.
4/26/2016 c45 HannaBananas13
Welcome back, glad to see that you are continuing with the story. I am happy to see that Jen has been found, but how will she react to seeing Kyrie and how is Gibbs going to explain what has happened? I look forward to the next installment!
12/17/2015 c38 Regal-Hood
oh y god this fic is beautiful
8/28/2015 c38 21Esquinzo
Hey,
I've just found your story and I just have to leave a review. It is so amazing, very beautifully written and so wonderful in its own harsh reality that I don't want to leave this world you created.
It's so sad that Kyrie turned to drugs, but also that Gibbs hadn't been there for her in those first few days after Jenny's funeral though I do hope that she'll get clean again, maybe the news about her mother having survived after all will give her the strength to pull through. I sure hope you'll continue writing, I'm looking forward to your next installment.
8/19/2015 c38 6hslacer
Sorry I got behind. Did not expect Jenny to be alive. Great story
Keep it up. I totally love it.
8/18/2015 c38 Guest
All I can say is ...wow! Hopefully Gibbs gets there soon with his sniper rifle
8/17/2015 c37 Guest
I dunno if I believe he is just following orders, beat of luck to Gibbs, hopefully he can prove to jenny he still loves her...will he tell his daughter or wait til he has jen back safe and sound?
8/16/2015 c36 HannaBananas13
To be honest, the storyline is a little confusing, thinking that Jenny is really being held captive rather than being dead. I am intrigued as to how Gibbs will deal with a drug addicted daughter but will need to keep reading to find out
8/15/2015 c34 steph
Oookay, what just happened?
How dit they get in a rehap center?
8/10/2015 c30 hslacer
Great chapter. Poor Gibbs. I would say take her to Stillwater.
8/10/2015 c30 steph
You don't just quit meth, that can only be done in a rehab center
8/9/2015 c29 hslacer
Glad they have figured it out and will get her some help.
8/8/2015 c26 13JIBBSFOREVER in Paris
Steph, thanks for the confirmation about Gibbs! I was laying in bed, and I thought it just wouldn't be like him not to notice.

I have researched, and a lot of drug addictions have familiar symptoms. But oxy is a drug that suppresses, and meth is a stimulant. I think I'll stick with that drug, but I am going to work tonight to edit it and change some things! Thanks!
8/7/2015 c26 steph
I grew up with junkies around me
What you descripe is what we call a methhead, the worst drug there is
And I'm not buying it that Gibbs didn't know because living with a methhead, or just even briefly visiting, it's very obvious because they're either high or itching for the next fix
Plus where does she get the money from? I can tell ya it's atleast 50 bucks a pop
8/7/2015 c25 steph
Always usefull having a resident doc on call ;)
Hope it's nothing serious though
27 Page 1 2 Next »