FanFiction.Net
for Between Light and Shadow

9/29 c9 5gruviasama
IM DEVASTATED YOU DIDN'T CONTINUE THIS STORY ITS SO GOOD I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE GRAY AND JUVIA IN IT RIPPP WE LOST A GOOD ONE
8/3 c1 Guest
This fic is a crime against humanity, women , men, children, immoral perverted twisted against nature and against reason. This is unfair to men, to human. Crime against nature.
11/14/2021 c9 Lori Baker
HEY WHERE IS THE REST! I WAS GETTING INTO IT!
7/11/2020 c3 Dragon heart33
Stop wasting. You time with light and shadow focus. On nalu vice
2/27/2020 c9 Guest
Update
11/3/2019 c9 Guest
Please update, this story is so captivating and the plot is so well schemed! Please update!
10/31/2019 c9 Stavroula99
Hello, I just read your story. I want to say that it's very very good until now. I really appreciate the long chapters but I think you could've divided them so they can be less tiring to the eye and we can catch a breath before reading the next. That's up to you of course.

I love how Natsu is more mature in your story. It makes it more realistic and it is to my liking. He is a true gentleman.

Finally they got together in the last chapter. I hope that these future dreams will help Lucy in the future battles and not only in her personal life. For the kids I like the names "Nashi" for the girl and "Ryu" for the boy but with Lucy's family tradition "Luna", "Liza", "Louisa" or "Leah" are very fitting for their daughter.

However you left the story at the best spot. Thank God we know they're together but now what? We need to know how the war with acnologia was? Was anyone injured or dead? I know It's been like 2.5 years since you updated but I have faith that maybe someday you'll finish this masterpiece.

Ps: I know you want to include Gruzia and Jerza in this fanfic but I'm way more interested in Nalu. So it would be better not to focus too much on the other couples. And as I said this is your decision, I'm just pointing out my opinion

10/30/2019 c1 Stavroula99
It was a pleasant first chapter. I like how Lucy's mother is alive and that her father is not strict but they are down to earth and they care about her. I loved Natsu's entrance. I hope he is not an idiot in this story
2/24/2019 c9 blueeyedhotty
IT'S AWESOME! ME WANT MOOOORRREE PLEASE!
2/4/2019 c9 yungmoneygirl
WHERE'S THE REST OF IT!? PLEASE FINISH THIS IT'S GOING GREAT!
1/16/2019 c1 uhmbye
I really need an update! WE ALL REALLY NEED AN UPDATE! On Water And Ice and also the entire storyyyy! Author, you're the best author evah ! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS
12/17/2018 c9 D
I miss this fanfic pls come back huhu
10/24/2018 c9 SunnieDayys
Heyyyyy sooo I know its been a long time since an update BUT I've got to say that I am very much obsessed with this story, and must know what happens next. Its cool if you can't get back or want to get back to it, just wanted you to know I love your writing. And this storyline is HELLA DOPE! So yea, if you get a chance and you think maybe to write and continue this story I can heavily support that, like very very very much support would go for that... Stay awesome!
10/15/2018 c9 ShinningCrys
Are you ever going to update this story? I really love it and I’m probably just hoping at this point but I’d love to see it continued.
8/31/2018 c9 6Saint Artemis
I'm really enjoying this story! I want to see how the alliances work out and how Lucy finds out about Natsu's past! I wish I had found this story earlier! I hope you come back and continue it!
324 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »