FanFiction.Net
for A Change Of Plans

11/11/2022 c12 Guest
I like the story until the last part of this chapter. I don’t understand why he hast to interact with Sasuke. There is absolutely no benefit to you to spend any time with Sasuke. I don’t understand why people put so much effort and time into that shit when they could’ve done better things with that time and effort.
8/22/2022 c5 Guest
Isn't enjoyable so far been struggling to continue reading, step it up mate
3/30/2022 c3 getalife1000
It disgusts me how fast they change when he changes his appearance.
Anyways, I see that you haven't updated in a while, I hope that changes soon.
12/6/2020 c14 Guest
Aww, sad to see that it's been more than a year. Well, hope you're doing safe and can't wait to see this updated if you get inspired again!
10/22/2019 c4 Guest
shouldn't he have the quick healing because of fox also why isn't he thinking of how did I get here? how can I go home? or even miss his life like pets family or friends. OR IS HE IN DENIAL we need to know how the character is dealing with change in circumstance
8/23/2019 c14 1redHussar
It would be more honest if you added slash/pre-slash tag in summary. It really isn't my thing.
7/30/2019 c14 MadManWithAHat
Thanks for the chapter!
7/28/2019 c14 Guest
7/27/2019 c2 Guest
It is really idiotic thing that naruto did not use his transformation technique more. Using it during assassination missions, spying ones, escort to create a belivable body double. Or simply leaving a default looking shadow clone in the village and do what he desires in or outside.
7/26/2019 c14 Raphaim
nice. keep up the good work
7/26/2019 c14 Guest
Update great work but update frequently
7/26/2019 c14 Helily
Now that you explained Teuchi and Ayame’s reaction from a lens other than Naruto’s it’s even funnier.
Also, yay, a new chapter! Thank you!

I like seeing Naruto as a wall between Sasuke and those despicable girls. Truly someone should say something to them or punish them. So disgraceful.

Really want HaruNaruto to succeed. Looking forward to reading all about it :D
10/17/2018 c13 bubbattmax
i really hope you keep this up if you can...
9/23/2018 c13 Helily
I enjoy the times when Naruto is in his Haru persona because yes, as you said, he cannot pull off original Naruto all the way. Everything just feels more natural when he's Haru. Heh, plus, darker blue eyes with black hair? What's not to love?

Found this fic last night and I am happy I did. Thank you for writing and sharing :)
I do hope you write more.

Especially enjoyed the scenes where Haru hangs out with Anko and when he saved Sasuke from those evil fangirls. I like fangirls, but the ones poor Sasuke has just make others look bad XD

Thank you and good luck!
9/7/2018 c13 2rahad
Since he has to much chakra can he create like 100 of bunshins? Creating 3 will be to hard with his large reserve.

Honestly, i love your story and i'm surprise is not more populare. The real transformation of naruto is op and he can use it to steal and gather information with shadow clone!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »