FanFiction.Net
for A Change Of Plans

9/4/2018 c13 Rosecato
Oh GOD YES
This is an amazing fiction so far! I can't wait to read more of it!
*Gai pose* Keep up the good work! I hope to read the next chapter as soon as it comes out!
8/28/2018 c13 9Gremlin Jack
Is Choji suddenly a girl? Because it seems very weird for older people to ship two boys together, or even two girls for that matter, at least in the way of teasing a couple of kids.
8/28/2018 c13 Hitmen101
Thanks for the chapter. :)
8/23/2018 c11 1LeBomb
Why didn't you just make shadow clones in class, this is stupid.
8/15/2018 c12 asighoaighnqllg
Hey, the writing's pretty good but I look forward to the 'change in plans' you bring forth with your character. Won't the character be feeling even a little bit depressed? Or a bit cautious/ afraid over his sudden appearance?
Has the Kyuubi gone to take a hike? All the soul and mindscape schtick no more the case or what? I think that the MC should have freaked out as the Yamanaka can read minds and hello, 'NINJA' village here!
8/3/2018 c12 0DINS0N
Its honestly a miracle that Naruto was loyal to Konoha, I'd have escaped the place during my first mission out of the village.
7/21/2018 c12 nitewolf423
I like this alot
7/21/2018 c12 Guest
Cheering for haru
7/21/2018 c12 tigergirl1723
Why doesn't he just use the shadow clone and disguise the hand movements? Was it just because he didn't think of it or did he want to be underestimated?
7/21/2018 c12 1HoloObssession
Soooo~ how is the affair going to turn out? ;)
7/21/2018 c12 Helltul
Nice chapter bit short but fine in context.
7/21/2018 c12 Hitmen101
Thanks for the chapter!
7/21/2018 c12 9Gremlin Jack
It's ironic that the first day of class hit upon his worst skills. Still hoping he can pull of something impressive with the stuff he is actually good at. Also, surprising he didn't go for trying to make a ton of bunshin since he doesn't have the control for three.
7/20/2018 c12 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »