FanFiction.Net
for A Change Of Plans

7/20/2018 c12 3Sefera
Interesting, I've favorited this. I look forward to more, if and/or when you choose to continue it...
7/15/2018 c11 1HoloObssession
This is highly enjoyable and you are berry berry mean. cliffhanger are evil. I didn't even get to eat a bear.
7/13/2018 c11 7bigfan22
Nice fic. I def like the idea of an SI/OC taking over Naruto and learning everything from the ground up. Anko is also one of my favorite characters and I like the way you included her in this story. Considering how lackluster the performance was for the Senseis of the Rookie Nine, I can't imagine a better instructor for Naruto/Haru than her. I think my only complaint would be the length of the chapters. I realize not every author can write epic-length stories, but I think 2000 words per chapter is not unreasonable. Other than that small complaint...great job and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
7/13/2018 c11 UrdnotTony
Just started reading this story today and I have to say that the premise is interesting. I like your version of Naruto/Haru. Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/13/2018 c11 Helltul
Nice change of pace to the normal SI OCs, quite like the flow of how it is going so far. For the academy section have a kage bunshin in the class listening so he still gives the appearance of an idiot. Try include the pranking in the story he would see it as a stealth and infiltration/ anti boredom exercise. Will be interesting to see whether you planning on making him learn kenjustu or not
6/6/2018 c9 Mimeomia
3 years and just 9 chapters? The pace is waay too slow so I won't be reading this. like srsly I'll go bald before you get to the chuunin exams
6/6/2018 c4 Mimeomia
pls don't make this a mentor anko fic :c
6/4/2018 c1 Mister Spider
Oh an SI steals Naruto's body fic.
How boring and uninteresting, and change the character tag from Naruto to OC because otherwise that's false advertising.
10/27/2015 c7 9Gremlin Jack
While I'm not a fan of angst, isn't your SI a bit too accepting of his position? He's all "I've bodysnatched Naruto. Cool." I'm a big fan of the manga, and even I'd be at least a little concerned in this situation.
10/20/2015 c6 javi30
very good
10/20/2015 c6 GoGo44
wow this was a really good chapter :D
10/15/2015 c5 3Orchestra Of Order
Alright I'm back to interested again xD yay!
10/15/2015 c3 Orchestra Of Order
The written quality of the story is good, however, the self insert and being Naruto? Eh, to me it's relatively boring. I'm not finished reading yet, but I am losing interest.
10/3/2015 c4 GoGo44
Man this is a good Fan Fiction I really hope you update soon
8/6/2015 c1 thor94
you should tell in your description, it is not a 'naruto' fic but an OC in naruto body fic.
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »