for Saving My Family: Exit Strategy Aftermaths

9/15/2019 c1 5booklover2314
I liked the premise, but the way it's written is very difficult to follow. The formatting is too tight and the dialogue debating when in time he's going back to has too many characters talking in the same scene and they constantly change and repeat things. I don't know when he went back to and who is alive. I don't know if I will continue with the rest of the story.
8/3/2019 c17 5XxFanFicObsessedxX
I like your stories but it seems like everything just keeps getting repeated over and over. It's difficult to keep up.
3/12/2019 c1 ThomasNealy
I was really excited about this story,but when I read it I was just confused. It is hard to tell who is talking for one. Their planning session is confusing and seems complicated for complicateds sake. And the whole show thing is confusing as well? Are you breaking the fourth wall? Is this some kind "the characters read/watch the story of them selevs" type story?
11/27/2018 c19 kalininanatay
Thanks it's an interesting story
11/18/2018 c1 1TheLoneHale
It's a great idea, But my brain hurts.
9/28/2018 c19 5XxFanFicObsessedxX
I love the ideas of your stories but I get so confused because everything is being repeated.
6/15/2018 c18 XxFanFicObsessedxX
Sorry spelled that wrong, 'rewrite'
6/15/2018 c18 XxFanFicObsessedxX
I love the plot, but it's really confusing to keep up. Don't be discouraged, but I think you need to either re site this you get a beta.
5/17/2018 c1 4Talhulla
The plot was good but it's too confusing and you give away all in chapter one.
If you do a rewrit i will read it but not this sorry
5/12/2018 c18 gabyhyatt
Im getting confused
2/19/2018 c2 Guest
You have some pretty good ideas in there but I'm sorry. This is giving me a headache. Maybe it's me . I hope this doesn't discourage you though. As a writer one can understand it takes a lot of work to get your story right and you already know how to make an interesting plot. It's the execution that's the problem. I've struggled with that also but trust me you can get past it. Don't stop trying is all I'm saying.
2/19/2018 c1 Guest
I like the 'idea' of the story but...I don't know of its just me but the way it's written really makes things hard to understand. Sometimes it's very confusing.
8/14/2017 c1 davidahare
I have been reading this story and what Chris is attempting to do is fine, but I feel that he is the one who causes Cole to murder his family. I feel that even in the tv show that he was trying to do right but everyone was against him. He was just trying to save his father's soul. I will still read the story because I like it even though you will probably kill Cole off instead of making him completely human and getting his father back.
5/16/2017 c6 clanderson3675
ro-test? Definition please?
4/23/2017 c13 5XxFanFicObsessedxX
I'm not trying to be mean, but this story needs re-written. Because in some chapters you have everything the same, so you might want to fix it...
26 Page 1 2 Next »