for Legion

7/31/2017 c24 Guest
Please don't stop this!

You're NeverTooOld to write more!
7/23/2017 c6 65 Coloured Walker
I'm kinda forcing myself through at the moment (That's not Pancea. Also, slowed down her healing quite a lot for that.), half because I'm waiting for the moment for everyone to realise Taylor is a high end passive master based on how she's changed Pancea, half to see what direction you've gone if that's not it.
7/21/2017 c24 bladesbane
Recently finished reading through all of this, gotta say its a fun read, my only real problem with tit is just how quickly amy and taylor get together, feels kinda rushed, other than that a great read.
7/6/2017 c24 GlueCo.Sesamine
I need more of this in my life. It's so annoying to read Worm stories that are all the same, but Legion puts a new spin on so many things that it's hard to tell what's going to happen next.

Except for WAFF. We demand more WAFF! :D

Thank you so much for what you've done so far, and good luck with everything to come!
7/6/2017 c4 earfluffy
I've heard this story is good, si I suppose I'll just have to suffer through these early chapters and find out.
6/28/2017 c15 Redaer Copious
Lisa just foreshadowed the big clusterat the bank robbery by mentioning you don't realize you crossed a line with her until it's to late.
6/28/2017 c14 Redaer Copious
With Amy in public with Taylor like this you think PHO will post about Panacea being in a relationship with another girl or is that not a thing kinda like most fics with Panacea will not mention the double dates from hell that Vicky set up for her.
6/25/2017 c24 Tatopatato
Uh, took only a week. So: this fic manages to entertain, kind of disgust and make me feel inadequate for the life I'll be facing. So, in short: followed and favorited.
6/18/2017 c24 7ToastyTamLin
I really enjoyed this, thank you!
6/3/2017 c1 Guest
This story has only one issue. Which is that the has been no recent update, in my opinion the best part of this story is the sheer intimacy you have between Taylor and Amy without it getting (very) sexual.
Well done
6/2/2017 c24 Rasengalia
Looking forward to seeing the next update. I'm curious about what's hiding in the mine.
5/21/2017 c24 The trolling SnarkLord
Sooo, stumbled onto the story yesterday and pretty much binge read it. And the second thing that comes to mind is : MARVELOUS WORK! (The first being:Last chapter? No fair, I want more D )
There's plenty of things that I really like in this fic gotta say. First off, my god that's some creativity you got there when it comes to the girls powers. Oh, sure we know that they had the capability for it(well maybe not the link, also LOVING IT), but the stuff you come up with...genius. Sheer genius.
The depart from canon is appreciated and nicely implemented. Admittedly the first chapter needed some suspension of disbelief, but it was worth it for the story D
One of the main reasons I like it, though is the overall relaxed mood. Oh, there's action, adventure, mystery and suffering, but you manage to easily shift it into a relaxed atmosphere that draws me further into the story. Great job with that D Also liking the humor. Oddly the stuff that makes me laugh the most is when you show the story from other characters' perspectives. US being the funniest actually. *laughs* a bit mean but having TT a bit off-kilter/embarrassed is very amusing to me.
All in all, great work on the story, and looking forward to seeing what happens next
P.S. Thanks to you I found a couple of interesting books to read in the future, so thanks D
5/19/2017 c23 2DannyPhantom619
Awesome can't wait until the next update and some more Taylor/Skitter and Amy/Panacea couple time.
5/17/2017 c24 800ninjas
Loving this fic, almost literally couldn't put it down until I read everything so far!
5/17/2017 c24 Soupercan
Is it strange that the more I read this, even with all the build up to what Amy and Taylor can do, the more I want this story to just cruise along showing us the fun things Taylor and Amy are getting up to?

It's all interesting, but for some reason I'm getting more and more interested in the Slice of Life segments. They're a nice change from most Worm fanfics, or fanfics/fiction in general.
722 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »