for Legion

10/3/2016 c23 2Jack Inqu
Some sad news first: I don't know if you've heard yet or not, but Becauzitswrong passed away last month from a heart attack. I'll miss him and his stories, and I know you said you read them too.

As to this chapter, Taylor and Amy continue to become scarier/more powerful, and also closer, which is nice to see.

It seems like you might be foreshadowing future plot elements with the mine and the shelters. I suppose we'll find out.

The raid on Winslow was very satisfying to read; I hope everyone involved gets the book thrown at them.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
10/3/2016 c23 vysirez
Always happy to see another chapter in this story. Especially a long chapter like this one. No cool fights, but some interesting power boosts, and some definite character and relationship development. Good stuff. Thanks, and I look forward to more.
10/2/2016 c23 GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades
... so Taylor and Amy are mentally speaking to one another almost like the Entities... I wonder what this will develop into~ xD

epic chapter once again
10/2/2016 c23 1Silvercrystal.ct
Damn fine chapter.
10/2/2016 c23 Guest
nice job
10/2/2016 c23 The Defenestrated Typewriter
This story started off interesting but now its just getting tedious. so much time spend on slice of life scenes or micromanaging powers but you never actually do anything. Plot wise your story doesnt feel like it is going anywhere other than in circles, you really need to get it moving forward.

There is a worm fic called Hereditary in which Taylor and Amy working together manage to capture every villain in the city in a single night by just using booster bugs and tranquilizer mosquitoes in a manner that was completely believable. By now your version of Taylor and Amy are far more advanced yet they have accomplished nothing. finding and capturing villains would be trivial for them and if Amy piggybacked of Taylors range and multi-tasking she could clear a hospital of patients within the hour.
10/2/2016 c23 OrigamiGuyII
I noticed a particular name in the list of manor owners which is outright foreshadowing. i love it :D
Thanks for the great chapter.
~Ori
10/2/2016 c23 Snowdove30
Awesome chapter. Love the pace of the story and the world building you have done. Really enjoyed the scenes with Taylor spending time with Amy as well as her father. The new mods sound great . The reactions of the school teachers and students were priceless! Rated 10/10.
Thanks for posting.
10/2/2016 c23 4JamesBCrazy
you can't lock up the skitterpan
10/2/2016 c23 Mingyu
It kinda seems like Amy and Taylor are turning into the next evolution of Entities. They will probably go on to solve the entropy problem (without the need for planetary destruction)...or not. :p

Thanks for the chapter!
10/2/2016 c23 1Alex DarkFire
Well new chapter, awesome, and quicker then the last one double awesome, Amy and Tay-Tay are as always adorable together, though it's gotten to the point I think Scion will take a look at them and just start crying because they have even started doing the Space Whale Communication thing in addition to talking to each other, which is hilarious, also I bet the Shaper shard is torn between worry and joy, because as soon as it slapped Amy with a Thinker headache to make her stop thinking about Shards she and Taylor just invent a counter-measure to them, on the other hand, so much data /laugh I think this is the first time I've seen a Shard so happy it's given it's host the big O /laugh

anyway, thanks for the read, looking forward to the next chapter
10/2/2016 c23 19OrionTheHunter
Very good. Not a lot of action here for a while, but you are doing an amazing job of building both Taylor and Amy's relationship and abilities.

Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
10/2/2016 c6 3TheHybrid02
You know the thing that made Worm great was its complexity, foreshadowing, world building, deep characterization, amazing pacing, and its ability to create meaningful relationships between characters. Put simply this was boring to read. PS. Nothing that happens in your story seems 'realistic' with in the setting of the story.
10/2/2016 c23 Bluesnowman
very good work
10/2/2016 c23 11Stoic Last Stand
Another delicious chapter, thank you.

One nit picky psych nerd comment, Broca's area is used in expressive language. Wernicke's area is used for receptive language. As such the mod would likely have to make changes to both areas for give and take communication. I know, I know, the actual plausibility of mental communication is debatable in the first place. Just, the more you know... I guess.
722 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »