for Legion

10/2/2016 c23 1Indecisive Bob
Nice chapter! It looks as if Taylor and Amy are going to have one hell of a hometown advantage in a bit with their mapping of the city and the steady progress in expanding their scanning/control range. Evil doers beware, for Big Sister will be watching... Keep up the good work!
10/2/2016 c23 Who.amEye
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
10/2/2016 c23 Zikarn Krais
Kind of concerned that they weren't more concerned about the positive reinforcement Amy got. Anything that DRIVES them to do something should be something they should be watching out for, whether pleasurable or painful.
10/2/2016 c23 3TheExplodingChipmunk
Nice Chapter. Amy and Taylor are now using "entity wide web" to communicate? Its a nice concept.
But what is more interesting is if they have realized that they are basically communicating with telepathy? As we know there are no telepaths in Worm. (even through i would call bullshit on that because it is so easy to make telepathy happen. Even in real life we are only a few years to decades of scientific advancement away from direct brain to brain communication. There are already first working ways to extract pictures from memory with a MRI, that while crude are still somewhat recognizable.)
Also, transhumanism for the win. I dont believe Taylor and Amy have much in common with a baseline human except the surface looks anymore. I would believe that at the end they are going to be VERY powerful. I would believe Taylor is already: A Brute 4-5 Master 8 Thinker 10(because telepathy and mods in cooperation with the multitasking duh.) Mover 2-3 Stranger 2 and on her best way to blaster, striker and Trump.
So and next chapter we will see her Legion and Piedpiper personas at work? I would really like to see that.
10/2/2016 c23 Drmercurious
...I can't see Shadow Stalker letting this go. Plus, all this strikes me as a great way for either Emma or Madison to Trigger. There were some hints in earlier chapters that Vicki felt sorry for Emma - anything going to come from that?
10/2/2016 c23 36SeerKing
Liking this. Damn satisfying to see Emma get it in the neck. Never to certain about Madison, as she's just a coward most of the time.

Very interesting what you're doing with the Taylor/Amy power interaction. If anyone finds out (Brandish, Piggot) they'll have Master/Stranger protocols on them and isolated faster than you can say knife.
10/2/2016 c23 Dogripper
It looks like something broke the HTML for this chapter, just a heads up.
10/2/2016 c23 EngineerofChaos
NeverTooOld,
The website appears to have glitched when you uploaded the latest chapter, I can see a lot of reference to the font and style settings, the chapter not so much. You may want to fix it.

Other than the bizarre format issue, great story and please keep up the good work, it is good to see a new chapter!
10/2/2016 c23 Guest
New chapter has a problem
10/2/2016 c23 zzeekkrr
Chapter 23 Is Completely Glitched Out In Font and Text
Just To Let You Know
(P.S. You should probably clean that up)
9/28/2016 c14 oldwolf
just bbhhpzggpchdph,, ,fed c f3dgko7efgeo6efgegegceec,go
d,c
gs,s,c
sc,p
9/25/2016 c22 shugokage
Definitely an impressive chapter and story!
9/13/2016 c22 Blackknight360
Really good to see a new chapter. Many thanks.
9/12/2016 c22 Guest
The PRT here are the absolute worst at keeping supposedly confidential information a secret.
9/11/2016 c22 8Jonakhensu
This was a fun story, and I can't wait to see more of it. It's a bit more centered, focusing on fewer characters, than most of the Worm fics I've read, which is somewhat disappointing, though I'm fairly sure trying to spread that focus would be detrimental overall.
726 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »