for Legion

d,c
gs,s,c
sc,p
9/25/2016 c22 shugokage
Definitely an impressive chapter and story!
9/13/2016 c22 Blackknight360
Really good to see a new chapter. Many thanks.
9/12/2016 c22 Guest
The PRT here are the absolute worst at keeping supposedly confidential information a secret.
9/11/2016 c22 8Jonakhensu
This was a fun story, and I can't wait to see more of it. It's a bit more centered, focusing on fewer characters, than most of the Worm fics I've read, which is somewhat disappointing, though I'm fairly sure trying to spread that focus would be detrimental overall.
9/11/2016 c22 Mingyu
Legion couldn't have happened to a nicer villain. Nice action, and I like Arashiko for an OC. I'm also curious as to where this is going with Brian and Aisha. Thanks for the chapter!
9/10/2016 c22 1chaosglory626
Because the other Worm stories I've read are on Spacebattles, this is going to be the first Worm fic favorited. You include a lot of detail in your writing, sometimes it is good and sometimes it feels like padding. The relationship almost felt a bit rushed but then the pace evened out. The mods are a nice idea. Usually it's Taylor's creatures that get tricked out. I look forward to more Keep up the good work.
9/9/2016 c22 2Jack Inqu
Legion continues to make a big impact on the city, and she and Amy are just getting started.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
9/9/2016 c22 Zhybyngy
I noticed after rereading earlier chapters that we already met Dave a "tall, very well built black man" back in chapter 4 when Miss Militia picked up Danny at the union. The inclusion of that specific physical description makes me wonder just how long the author had intended this incidental relationship to the Laborns.
9/8/2016 c22 El Chialde
I'm curious is Taylor using her changer form of legion in this chapter, if so did she change her outfit to compensate for her body changes

Can't wait to see the conversation between Taylor and other case 53s and if Cauldron drops in to find out how she is a c53
9/8/2016 c22 ZZcentric
Finally a new chapter. I can't express enough how shocked and happy I was after seing Legion updated. Hope to read more and keep up the excelent work.
9/8/2016 c22 1Orannis4
I own all the Redwall books even have one signed. Thank you for your update i hope to see more soon.
9/8/2016 c22 Guest
200K words in and the queen of escalation is looking for a bicycle. Random thought made me lol.

Hope your health issues have settled down!
9/7/2016 c22 Grovtech
So the crazy bomb _itch has been taken care of. That's a good thing! So far Legion hasn't caught any big attention, but she's getting there. Still they've both made preparations for the scrutiny with their changes. I rather imagine they'll drive a few busy bodies to drink!

Good Story!