for Legion

9/7/2016 c22 1Pietersielie
Great to see an update, nice to have a story where things go well in Worm. A nagging feeling that Coil or Cauldron or someone else completely unscrupulous will ruin it pretty soon, but until then I'll enjoy every moment of levity. Thanks for an awesome story!
9/7/2016 c22 1Bobboky
Very very good
9/7/2016 c22 2meja9201
Hello again,

Really excited to see an update to the story. It's an interesting narrative style you're using, very detailed. Glad to see Bakuda get her but kicked, talk about a terrible person.

I'm probably in the minority but I would love to see more relationship stuff between the girls. I'm kind of a hopeless romantic really so bring on the fluff! haha. My favorite stories always have an important love story. Love makes everything better imho :-)

Amy's thoughts with regard to shielding against the Simurgh would be an amazing game changer, would love to see them pull that off... not sure how you test that safely though?

Thanks again for your hard work and for sharing. This story continues to be gripping and entertaining to read.
9/7/2016 c22 4Greatazuredragon
Awesome work, well done.
Loved how Taylor treated Bakuda as a road bump, going back to her patrol afterwards.
And I can't wait until her underground mapping stumbles upon Coil's base, I can see how it will happen, drainage pipe, sewer, storm drain, drainage pipe, sewer, storm drain, Bond Villain Base, sew... wait what?! ;p
Nice work, keep it up.
9/7/2016 c22 10Philosophize
I enjoy reading this story so much - thanks for updating!
9/7/2016 c22 casper2222
ah another chapter i see
keep up the good work
9/7/2016 c22 Bluesnowman
great work
9/7/2016 c22 2obsidian-fox
This was a delightful chapter and I'm very glad to see more of this story.

I wonder what Brian will tell Lisa about his day with Legion.
9/6/2016 c22 1Alex DarkFire
very nice chapter, Arashiko was adorable btw just had to get that out of there
9/6/2016 c22 vysirez
Happy to see another chapter. Always fun to see Taylor being a badass. Thanks for writing, I look forward to more.
9/6/2016 c22 OrigamiGuyII
Thanks for the great read, and the long chapters, this story has become my favourite fanfic in the worm fandom.
Kudos for the Bakuda smack-down, and on the interaction between victor and othala.
~Ori
9/6/2016 c22 2SilverFlameHaze
Excellent chapter.

Loved every bit of it.

Especially the bit's of Taylor running and being a BAMF, along with people's reaction to it online.
9/6/2016 c22 9Gremlin Jack
OK, so... Taylor is spending all her time mapping out the underground, yet she has somehow missed Coil's base. Is she not searching deep enough, or is it simply bad luck (read: plot point)?
9/6/2016 c10 RavensMusings
I am a fan since I've read your work, and I hope you continue to write this story; Keep up the good work.
9/6/2016 c22 19OrionTheHunter
Great! I was thrilled to see more of this, and the chapter did not disappoint.

Hope you've recovered from your bout with pneumonia you mentioned last time.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
731 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »