for Legion

1/12/2020 c6 33P.H. Wise
It feels like you are trying to go too fast with setting up the relationship between Taylor and Amy. Like, some of this is plausible in the sense of, "there are some things you can only tell to a complete stranger whom you are sure you will never see again," but I doubt that's where this is going. They are being way too open with each other way too soon.
12/4/2019 c24 Guest
Hope you're still getting better, even though it seems a bad thing to have hope for at this time :(
11/2/2019 c24 8Ryo Oh Ki7
Love the story, fantastic writing.

Only problem: It's constantly making me hungry
10/25/2019 c24 Xarthos
It truly is a shame that the story is dead, this is the story I come back to when I need a less messed up story.
10/20/2019 c24 Dragon8188
So I just finished reading what you have written here, and I've loved it. Now the question is if your going to continue this from where it is right now, since it's been what, 2 years and 8 months since you've updated currently, and you spent 1 year and 8 months writing this story.

Anyway, here's hoping your continue this story! I've loved the friendship/romance growth between Taylor and Amy, and the story's progress in their ideas for things to make, and their preperation work towards their goals!
10/13/2019 c24 b6076b6076
This needs to be updated. Such a good story.
9/23/2019 c11 Guest
I’m curious about the incident involving Shadow Stalker which caused the heroes to visit Taylor in the first place. While I understand it was more a plot device to cause Taylor to second trigger I must admit that I’m curious about it.
9/7/2019 c23 ShadowCub
Please no Aisha, I can't stand her.
9/6/2019 c18 ShadowCub
That Amy sexual I've always thought that to be a cop out.
9/6/2019 c16 ShadowCub
Madison like Goldberg says you're next.
9/6/2019 c15 ShadowCub
I like the Undersiders a lot, I like Taylor NOT ventilating them even more.
9/6/2019 c14 ShadowCub
Madison you're a idiot.
Rapist? They were lucky that's all she did.
8/21/2019 c24 FlyingLinguineMonster
This has got to be one of my top Worm stories ever. Excellent job! I hope you find inspiration for this again some day because I'm dying to see where you take this story from here. I'll definitely be rereading this in the future when I'm looking for a Worm fix that isn't depressing. Again, great story and hope to see more of it in the future.
8/2/2019 c24 2Eluvian Camaris
Well truly a shame that this story is dead.
It had great potential and I certainly enjoyed the whole cute girls do cute things while beeing cute angle you have portrayed with the Taylor/Amy relationship.
Well what you have written has given me diabetes and you know what? I'm ok with that. Sometimes you just need a go feel happy story you know.
This is mine.
I do not agree that Taylor is suffering. Even with the extremely fucked up situation at the begining of this story, I can still recommend this because it was not for naught. It set up a logical reason for why Panacea would meet Taylor and give a shit for her afterward.
I know I am rambeling so I will keep it short.
Thank you for this work of fiction, and if you ever decide that you want to continue it, well you have one person at minimum who would be happy.
7/19/2019 c1 legion29
i read some of the reviews before reading this and from what i saw i'll hate this so bye
720 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »