for Legion

10/18/2015 c15 4Greatazuredragon
Very nice chapter, good fight and development of both the story and her relationship with Amy.
Only thing that wasn't clear, can't Taylor control Bitch's dogs? After all her power only makes them into the mutant forms, she trains and commands them, so shouldn't Taylor be able take them over?
Nice work, keep it up.
10/18/2015 c15 6Muroshi
This is perhaps one of my favorite stories right now and another chapter is always welcome. Thank you for another masterpiece chapter.
10/18/2015 c15 blarker654
I've really been liking this story so far. Worm pics in general are pretty awesome, and this one is written pretty well. I just wanted to pitch in, since I noticed something that bugged me a bit. At the end of the chapter when it swaps to Brian's perspective; it starts out in third person (talking about Brian and Lisa), then quickly moves into the first person (using 'I' from Brian's perspective). The shift just seems a bit odd to me, and not very necessary. It just looks like it would flow better if it was first person all the way through. I mean, if you were trying to point out that this is in fact Brian before going into his perspective, just in case someone didn't already know who he was, it might be a better to have Lisa say his name or something. I dunno, it just feels a little awkward with the sudden perspective shift there. Overall though, not a big thing and doesn't really impact the quality of the story.
10/18/2015 c15 Bluesnowman
nice work
10/18/2015 c15 1Darman Skirata
... And they're going to be a distraction for Coil's abduction of Dinah. Lisa, you are already screwed. In this case, it's going to be a case of "Here's all I know about our boss, don't kill us!"
10/18/2015 c15 Hawkmoon888
I can only say that you are getting better and better with each chapter. A nice amount of action and fluff here.

A really smothly written fight scene. Pretty good tactics for taking down larger groups of non powered gang members.

The Undersiders perspective was really nice. I'm curious how the meeting will go. The thank you gift (if it will be similiar to canon) will really help with the financial situation. The only thing that could be a small incosistency is that Taylor didn't recognise them and needed tocheck up the wiki before. I'm pretty sure that with all her preperations Taylor at least skimmed PHO for local capes. Her not recognising those capes that for sure have a wiki page in Brocton Bay section seems strange. That and why Bitch didn't explode about her usage of dogs (most likely the bodies were out of her sight).

I'm honestly curious about PHO forum reactions and how PRT will react to the newest cape on the scene. I'm also curious how they will react to her Rogue cape persona. And if they will send Armsmaster as a recruiter to mess it up completely:)
10/18/2015 c15 1Indecisive Bob
Holy crap. That has got to be one of the best "Taylor takes on Lung on first night out" scenarios I've ever read. Taylor's freaking dangerous, and she's only going to get stronger. Keep up the good work!
10/18/2015 c15 xbox432
Definitely a good showing on Legions part, can't imagine Armsmaster will be too happy about it but at least she showed that she's not gonna roll over and take whatever they dish out.

Also, yay for shipping! Glad to see they finally admitted to liking each other.
10/14/2015 c12 Guest
I made it this far but finding the story boring.
10/13/2015 c14 El Chialde
Loving the story so far.
Are we going to see the reason for Carol's change in attitude?
What happened to Shadow Stalker? The reason PTR came into the picture.
What is the fallout for the PTR causing Taylor to be hospitalised?
10/13/2015 c14 1TwistedWizardLizard
I have to say that I am really enjoying your story, so much so that instead of working on my own I reread all 13 old chapters when you posted chapter 14. That said with the perverted stranger in chapter 13 and Taylor's violent response to the in progress rape in this chapter you should think about changing your rating to T. Also might want to add romance to the genre tag since Amy/Taylor are clearly heading that way. Just my thoughts. On a different note is Taylor going to use the coral for her costumes armor plating? Also could Amy conceivably make Bio-Armor?
10/12/2015 c14 1Indecisive Bob
Nice chapter! I like how Taylor and Amy are slowly growing as characters and in their relationship. Good character development is always fun to read. Keep up the good work!
10/12/2015 c14 9Gremlin Jack
The setting up and character development is nice, but I get the feeling its about time for some conflict! Still, nice chapter.
10/12/2015 c14 Hawkmoon888
Thank you for the chapter. I can't find any inconsistencies or unexpected point of view changes. This chapter read really smothly compared to some of the previous ones.

Wonder if we find out what happened to Sophia after Miss Militia went on the war path with Madison getting back in the picture. I also wonder if they will team up with the Arcadia bully squad and do something expotentially stupid.

The Amy/Taylor interactions are really nice. Hope to see some more progression.

Finally a mention of Carol's behaviour and that Amy doesn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. Lack of any explanations or mentions of her changed behaviour since the hospital scene was one of my few complains with this story:).

Hope for a return to the previous posting shedule but I'm grateful for any crumbs you are willing to give your loyal fans. Real life is a lot more important and hits a lot harder that fanfiction fans:). So it should always take priority.
10/12/2015 c14 Blackknight360