for Legion

7/3/2019 c24 iamjmph01
i am horribly saddened to have reached the end of this most likely abandoned story. It was absolutely amazing. By far my favorite WORM story. Knowing what i do does leave the idea that they are practically inviting Simurgh and the Nine to town, but i would guess their habit of attacking people trying to make the world a better place isn't well known... Anyways i don't even know if you are still around but i felt i had to at least say thank you for all the work that went into this, and for sharing it.
6/14/2019 c24 MWRANDOM
Excellent work.
6/8/2019 c24 1TorrentAB
This story honestly made me feel all fuzzy inside, and I’m so happy that Taylor’s life is going so well considering how much worse it started in this story! Wish the Pied Piper would have made an appearance, but I’m happy with what I got, and I hope you come back to continue someday
5/28/2019 c24 Guest
Will Amy be looking into anything like woodpeckers to beef up their braincase durability?

Could be important, since all the rest of the defence they're packing into Taylor's outfits (and sort of Amy's new gear) will result in them taking a lot of punishment fairly well, but not their heads undergoing sudden changes in motion. Amy might be able to help with small amounts of getting knocked about, but she can't fix a slushy.
5/12/2019 c24 4Azaira
Looking forward to more
5/12/2019 c18 Azaira
The overall story has been enjoyable so far
5/11/2019 c10 Azaira
The back and forth FPV kinda ruins the flow, especially when you do it in the middle of a scene. The reader gets used to being placed into one characters viewpoint, then is suddenly someone else, which takes time to reconcile, and can confuse people. A new chapter every change might have worked, since they are long enough, but that’s not really a good fix.
5/10/2019 c6 Azaira
You have multiple "speakers" within the same paragraph.
That's a BIG no-no...

You always need to separate viewpoints into new paragraphs, for far, Far, too many reasons for me to list in a simple review(confusion is the biggest, probably).
5/10/2019 c3 Azaira
It's good, but having multiple characters using First Person Viewpoint is Not a good writing practice. Maintain a primary character for FPV and the rest in third, otherwise you come up with various issues that tend to push away readers.
4/8/2019 c24 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
this is the most slice of life worm fic I've ever read and I LOVE IT
4/4/2019 c24 1ForgottenGrimiore
Context I just binged this entire story.

I now have to say I truly enjoyed this story thus far. this story is more slice-of-life than other worm fanfic that I've seen, but you write it well enough that it doesn't matter that it isn't packed with action every other paragraph. Only thing that might be a huge pitfall is the revelation of Taylor's powers to her father. it will need to be done right or it will break a story
3/21/2019 c24 29ssfr
Finally re-read this.

Still good.

I'd love to read more.

And I was tickled pink when I realized yqu'd followed me.

Thank you!
3/21/2019 c24 11Lynxgoddess
Great story. Love the world building!
3/11/2019 c24 Guest
Would love to see more
3/8/2019 c24 Shivers82
Great chapter. I know you explained the acronym during the GED exam, but earlier you used ELA without explanation. I suggest you either swap the usage around (ELA during GED, English And Language Arts earlier) or find some other way of clearing that up. I think ELA is a regional course as many other schools I have attended or read about just call it English, Composition or Creative Writing.

Looking forward to more when time and your muse cooperate.
719 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »