for Legion

8/5/2015 c6 20uo-chou
Holy cow! Awesome sorry so far, keep up the excellent work!
8/5/2015 c6 Guest
I'm sorry, but compared to your previous chapters, this one was terrible. The nerfing of Panacea, the forced relationship, the out of character Panacea, etc. I honestly couldn't finish reading this one.
8/5/2015 c6 nebelmann
That last chapter was absolutely horrible. And it's sad cause first 5 give me hope of another good worm story.
8/5/2015 c6 4Zaralann
Nice chapter!
8/4/2015 c6 Guest
Okay... i am going to have to call this half-bad.
It's mostly okay but you rushed the relationship development WAY to hard.
...seriously, unless Taylor has a Master rating, Panacea just opening up like that is going to break Suspension of Disbelief for alot of your readers.
8/4/2015 c6 1Bobboky
very good work
8/4/2015 c6 1TheLazyAuthor
Awesome chapter! I hope Tayor gets all the enhancements you listed. It would be really cool. Are you going to give her bug powers still? Or are you going to give her something else?
8/4/2015 c3 7Frosty Wolf
Not bad, though not even trying to find a lawyer to take things pro bono seems a bit unlikely, given that the school didn't pay the medical bills in this story. Just so you know though, it's Sophia, not Sofia.
8/3/2015 c5 Guest
Sounds like Amy picked up some pride from Canberra. Watched.
8/3/2015 c5 1Bobboky
Very good job.
8/3/2015 c5 animeflunky
Something interesting is happening here, and I'm just curious enough to continue following along :)
8/3/2015 c5 Guest
This is great!
More of this!
8/3/2015 c5 11OMAC001
Can't wait to see what Taylor's abilities turn out to be!
8/3/2015 c5 2Draymon
All in all is starting to shape up into an interesting story with no major errors. Only error I saw was you called Legend Legion on the response. Apart that keep up the good work
8/3/2015 c5 4Zaralann