for Legion

8/1/2015 c3 Kuroji
I'd like to see Taylor explain to someone a little more how she came to her conclusion, but it really isn't unreasonable. She's a cape geek, only so many Wards could match the behavior of the trio and that is of course who she would assume is harassing people. Other than that though... initially pinging off of Stalker for her first trigger, then Miss Militia and the Armsmaster for the second? THAT should be interesting.

And I am REALLY hoping someone gives him a royal dressing-down for ignoring MM saying that Taylor is having a heart attack. Though I could see why he would say this, you don't ignore your teammates when they say something like that. Maybe we'll see him removed as head of the Wards program... he's a great hero, but obviously a lousy teammate and leader.
8/1/2015 c3 Edale
...Wow.

Since the Locker didn't cause her to Trigger, I guess you REALLY needed to pull out the stops to do it.

Heart attack... During a PTSD flashback... Finding out her tormenter was a HERO... When being faced with the (assumed) reality of two of her personal favorite heroes coming to kill her to cover up the mutilation she received from Shadow Stalker's misdeeds...

Also Taylor blowing up at Armsmaster at the start of the chapter...Brilliant!

And Miss Malitia, always the voice of calm and rational reason.
8/1/2015 c3 OSR fanatic
Will she be a thinker, a Tinker, or a Master or all three?

What ever power she gets will be Over Powered do to the Queen Administrator shard in her.
8/1/2015 c3 1000000matt
... heavy stuff. i like
8/1/2015 c3 1TreeFrogSoup
"Taylor guesses Sophia's idenity in seconds from absolutely nothing"

Welp, I'm done.
8/1/2015 c3 CharmingButIrrational
wha? lol...im done. bye
8/1/2015 c2 CharmingButIrrational
what? like what? what is this bs? Who cares that they can't afford to sue? Any lawyer in the world can see the paycheck at the end of the trial and would freaking work pro bono. Seriously? You can sue the school and the city for so much fucking damages. Nvm the people involved. Even if they say they don't have any witnesses, how is the school going to explain that they illegally wanted Taylor to sign papers that no one at the school did it. That's like a neon sign that says they know who did it and they're hiding it. As soon as you get them in court where they cannot legally lie, one of the teachers is going to crack. No legal contract binding them to keep information is going to fly, except for psychologists and even then some of it can be waived by a judge.
8/1/2015 c2 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
7/31/2015 c2 Edale
Taylor, Taylor, Taylor... It's not paranoia if you really are the subject of a conspiracy...

Hints to Taylor's powers...but nothing to really tell us anything about it (assuming her new learning curve is purely from being away from the trio...).

And at this point, EVERYONE'S fucked if Taylor's story hits the news.

"I was bullied for years, accused of being an attention seeking brat when I tried to tell the teachers, and then locked in a locker with rotting biohazard material for days, getting partially eaten alive by insects. The school tried to get me to sign papers saying I locked myself in the locker, and I couldn't sue anyone in the staff or students for the incident; they did this while they knew I couldn't see out of my one remaining eye, and was doped up on painkillers, without my father present. And the school refuses to do anything at all to even allow me to continue my education, and in fact there is active pressure from someone preventing the staff from doing ANYTHING to help me. Oh yea, the BITCHES that did this to me are Sophia, Emma, and Madison."
7/31/2015 c2 jrbless
Somehow Taylor seems to be in a better headspace despite being in much worse shape, physically. At this point, her powers (if any) don't seem to have shown up. Maybe she got the elusive Thinker power called "think things through"?
7/30/2015 c1 1Harpy81
Pt means physical therapy but what does Ot mean?
7/30/2015 c1 Kaoleth
Geeze. Brutal. Will be interested to see where you go with it, and how it will affect things. Looking forward to seeing more.
7/30/2015 c1 Edale
You know...I can't wait to see Emma's reaction to seeing the new Taylor. After all she just did to Taylor WORSE than what those ABB thugs threatened to do to her; especially the part about cutting her face up.

Blackwell's gone, no avoiding that. Even if she bore no responsibility, that severe of incident will still lose the principal their job. and when they find out just how much of the responsibility IS hers... Well, accessory charges are a thing for a reason.

Sophia might skip juvie and go straight to the Birdcage.

And the BIGGEST thing I noticed...Taylor didn't Trigger... Or if she did it's a completely different powerset that she just hasn't noticed yet.
7/30/2015 c1 Abu
Awesome. Bigger consequences of the Locker for a start. No trace of any Powers so far. Let's see where you will go with this. Wathing.
719 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48