for Legion

3/11/2019 c24 Guest
Would love to see more
3/8/2019 c24 Shivers82
Great chapter. I know you explained the acronym during the GED exam, but earlier you used ELA without explanation. I suggest you either swap the usage around (ELA during GED, English And Language Arts earlier) or find some other way of clearing that up. I think ELA is a regional course as many other schools I have attended or read about just call it English, Composition or Creative Writing.

Looking forward to more when time and your muse cooperate.
2/14/2019 c12 Putrid
Found the Ranma 1/2 reference!
2/6/2019 c24 SeanHicks4
Interesting take, I hope you come back to it since it’s been a year or 2. I might have had a few comments but it’s been read over a few days and it’s getting late.
2/1/2019 c24 2wsbenge
It was a pleasure to read this. Slow moving, but a pending juggernaut. People haven't found out much about them yet, ... and the pair of them have peeked at the PROBLEM. :)
1/23/2019 c18 3Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf
Your characters know too much. no one knows how trigger events work yet. assault should not have been able to guess her gender from just her body language so easily if tattletale could not, taylor and amy were able to make guesses that were too accurate, etc.
1/20/2019 c12 Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf
oof that combat could use some work...
1/9/2019 c24 Guest
290k words of filler
1/3/2019 c13 Caincrux
Well I give up. Their interactions are too cringy, the focus is more on minutiae than plot. And we're halfway through the story and you still can't move on out of this 'phase'.
1/3/2019 c12 Caincrux
Oh wow, since when did she decided to be a cape? What happened to the 'I'm a parahuman not a cape' thing?
1/3/2019 c11 Caincrux
One word, Boring.
The dialogues are just dull, I guess the 'must detail everything' vibe is creeping in. There are just times where authors have this weird tick that they have to detail everything else rather than put it in the background. Three steps forward and two steps back kind of thing.
Its like a boring version of a training montage wherein you do minutes of a normal day instead of a slap and dash summary.
1/3/2019 c8 Caincrux
Eh, Taylor's power seems to be weaker than canon even though she is already a second trigger.
1/3/2019 c6 Caincrux
Wow, I wonder what kind of box Panacea is expecting when she is preparing a Brute 5 upgrade?
1/3/2019 c4 Caincrux
They triggered her. Her trigger is a clusterfuck of Master/Stranger and a possible Trump. I hope this has some bashing even just a little. What kind of sick fucks interrogates a minor with ptsd the way they did?
1/3/2019 c3 Caincrux
What a DICK! what the fuck?! She triggered and they are just treating it like normal. I thought trigger events incapacitates other parahumans nearby?
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »