for Legion

7/4/2018 c7 Canaryz
This is progressing nowhere.. all i was reading was sob story..
6/29/2018 c8 2NoName36599
so, not that this isn't a good story, but eight chapters in and Taylor really still doesn't know what her powers are, or how she will use them or even if she will use them. For a story that is only 24 chapters long, being 8 chapters in and still setting up basic stuff like the main characters powers and what she will do with them is pretty bad.

Like I said, not exactly a bad story, but... I won't be reading any further or recommending to anyone. Sorry
5/25/2018 c7 LordXeenTheGreat
Wonderful chapter!
5/25/2018 c3 LordXeenTheGreat
Poor Taylor
5/25/2018 c2 LordXeenTheGreat
So does she have powers?
5/25/2018 c1 LordXeenTheGreat
Awesome sad beginning!
4/30/2018 c24 1deverest
Great job! please update soon!
4/28/2018 c17 Guest
Taylor really needs to be careful with her pet theft/mastering. I know as a previous dog owner that if someone had stolen my dog to be used in fighting people I'd be furious no matter the reason. If she died doing so I'd be far beyond furious.

Pets are often felt as part of the family. Nothing good can come from Taylor continuously using them as part of her 'heroing'. Sooner or later one or more are going to be killed and it will solely by Taylors fault...

Just my two cents
4/28/2018 c24 Guest
Please don't stop now! We still need to see how Taylor goes at making money and what happens with Aisha and what's going on with Dinah and how Danny will take the news about Taylor's powers and so much more!

I love this!
4/27/2018 c24 Snowdove30
Really hope this gets updated again.
4/24/2018 c21 shadowlord559
I thought pied piper was going to be her "known" cape id seeing as the prt knows she triggered
4/15/2018 c7 thisistotallyaname
"All changes are for my entertainment."

If this *entertains* you, then you are a sick, twisted person.

No offense or anything.