for Boating With Izzy!

5/28/2016 c1 4Gideoncrawle
Somehow, I don't think I would want to engage in any activity requiring Izzy to drive anything. Might not be healthy. Water skiing with her might be OK if she was the one skiing and not the one driving. It doesn't help that Izzy seems to be hearing only what she wants to hear. On the other hand, Tyler has always had a major disconnect between his perceived skills and his actual skills, so I'm actually not sure Izzy's reckless nature would put him off.

With the portrayal of Ezekiel, or more precisely Tyler's reaction to him (for Zeke doesn't actually do anything remarkable here) I might have known the story was written for ewisko. I don't see Zeke using a slang term like "peeps"-not correctly, at any rate- before he gets into his rapper phase, but the thought occurs that perhaps in this story he's supposed to already be a rapper, and perhaps a successful one, instead of a simple country bumpkin.

A fun if off the wall story, on the whole.

Reviewed for the Read and Swap
7/31/2015 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
I died laughing at how awesome Ezekiel was portrayed. Sure reminds me of ewisko's idea of writing Zeke. That was a nice touch to the story.

Poor Tyler. Izzy never listens to him. Looks like he's stuck going water-skiing with her again.

A few grammatical errors, but overall brilliant. Keep up the good work.