for Puppet Without Strings

3/3/2020 c6 GrumpyGrue
The nothingness is annoying. Not letting him club people to his heart's content.
3/3/2020 c5 GrumpyGrue
Bad cat!
3/3/2020 c4 GrumpyGrue
Pablo is better than Crookshanks. Pretty big and pretty white can beat a polar bear in a fight.
3/3/2020 c3 GrumpyGrue
Cat frog and gator trifeca. The most powerful beings in the world.
3/3/2020 c2 GrumpyGrue
Ron is a prat. Holding back for his safety is a cop out. Kick his arse Draco!
3/3/2020 c1 GrumpyGrue
The adventures of crocodile boy and meat elf.
1/31/2018 c6 34MegaKiraraLover
I don't review stories much anymore, but I just found yours again for the first time in a year and it reminded me of both how much I adore this game and your unique spin on it. A lot if what Draco/The Batter thinks seems like it could have come straight from the game, and seeing him find himself without The Player controlling him is so much fun. I simply hope you will continue this some day, and hope you know that all we readers will greatly appreciate it when you do :)
5/25/2017 c6 TodayParade
Wow, this is hands down one of the best OFF give ever!
2/3/2017 c6 89ingenting
Wow, this is really good.
1/10/2017 c6 2Sourai-ken
I love the concept behind this story! I haven't really gotten all the way into the OFF fandom, but the stuff I've seen so far usually tends to portray the Batter as an unfeeling, automaton type, the kind that only exists for his purpose - which does fit with the plot - but it feels like the character doesn't get enough credit, nor is he fleshed out for the purpose of fanfiction.

After all, stories like these allow you to expand on the character and perhaps provide more understanding on them. I like your interpretation of the Batter being remorseful and someone who didn't intend to commit the sins he did; it's refreshing and honestly a lot better than reading the depressing, dark stories that only talk about pain and desolation.

That, and a crossover with Harry Potter is always good in my book... haha
Great work, keep it up :)

-Sourai
1/18/2016 c6 Guest
Seeing a new chapter of this story has made me REALLY happy!
12/26/2015 c5 Guest
I really like this fic. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
8/8/2015 c2 1mylifedependsoncandy
scREAMS GIVE ME MORE PLEASE
8/2/2015 c2 The 14th Undertaker
Is it bad to say I'm already in love with this story?