for Three Weeks

Breath taking!
1/3 c2 reisova
Fantastic story
5/22/2020 c2 Clare
This is both a funny fic and one of the most erotic/sexy ones I've read too! I love Max throwing Georg a bag of ice to cool him down at the dinner table ;) You're a legend!
8/10/2018 c2 10bloomandgrow
Damn, that was hot. I loved a bold, brazen Maria and then I had to laugh at the ending even though you left me craving for more. Not sure how they are going to explain the broken chair to anyone else. There should be so much more of this story.
8/10/2018 c1 bloomandgrow
What? Another story that I never reviewed but shamelessly enjoyed many times over? At least I had the good sense to favourite it long ago.
Poor Georg with his house turned into a circus of chaperones including terrifying nuns who can read his dirty mind about his fiancé: most disconcerting, haha.
Even worse, having to endure a chaste courtship, until a swift reconnaissance and a sneak attack and he has her captured. What followed was gorgeously hot. My computer almost melted it was so sizzling. Loved it!
2/28/2017 c2 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
What?! That's it? The end? Noooooo! You can't stop it here! One more chapter please! This is so amazing! Going to my favourites right away!
2/28/2017 c1 UndoubtedlyTheWine
Love love love this! Phew! That was damn hot! Looks ten times hotter when they do it secretly :D Amazing writing!
12/31/2015 c2 12Kimberly Joan Amethyst
It can't end here. I really hope you write more for this, because it sooooooo needs another chapter. Oh, and B.T.W., the part where Maria puts the Captain's thumb in her mouth? SO FREAKIN' HOT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
12/14/2015 c2 Jammie13
This is great! More!
10/29/2015 c2 BrittanyLS
Evil chair! It's part of the plot to make them stop!
10/28/2015 c2 21NickyW
Oh this was so delicious. I love in Chapter 1 how you express Georg's frustrations brilliantly. Thank goodness we have fanfiction to fill in all those insufferable gaps that we don't get to see in the film.
10/5/2015 c2 27utility - singer
How did I not review this chapter yet? Forgive me, I probably had to go take a cold shower after reading it the first time.

Love it all: "Darling we shouldn't", "Yes, we should". YES

"My turn, remember, no talking" love how she isn't afraid to take command of what she wants.

More, please!
9/29/2015 c2 1callumrogers7
The first lines set the tone for this one & it doesn't disappoint - 'She sucked his bottom lip pulled him closer by the lapels & he realized, he was the naive one.'

Capt vT labelling Max a bastard for his interruption, love that & Sister Euphemism (I know that's not her real name - LOL) reading G's saucy thoughts. 'True friends would stay the hell away' - this is my favourite line.

BRAVO!
9/25/2015 c2 Guest
Loving that you write Maria as being more of a minx as opposed to being too timid and naïve when it comes to romance. Sister E reading Georg's naughty thoughts is hysterical and him being jealous of Gretl. Liking Max's cameos, providing ice for Georg and getting called a bastard for interrupting the lovers, I laughed so much. Feel free to carry on, I'm in tsom heaven.
9/22/2015 c2 2patrickssong
I always love me some Maria turning the tables on the oh-so-experienced Captain, and surprising him with her brash sexuality. It is sweet that he is trying to remain the gentleman, trying to wait, but she is certainly not going to make it easy for him.

A very, very sexy little piece. I loved it! And lets face it, how many of us have dreamed of simply ripping the Captain's shirt off him?

Bravo!