for Harry's Three Wishes

This is cool
9/29/2019 c1 Guest
OMG so cute!
6/4/2019 c4 Elfin69
At least she now knows what he went through. Will they be able to heal his scars?
6/4/2019 c3 Elfin69
Will Harry explain what happened now and maybe she will be able to start healing him.
6/4/2019 c2 Elfin69
Will Harry being there help her to get some of her powers back?
6/4/2019 c1 Elfin69
It is good that they will not be able to find Harry now and cannot force him back.
4/25/2019 c4 7taro nightash
this is a really good story, and the pacing is perfect!
4/17/2019 c4 1MorohtarSingod
Oh gods my heart can't take this much cuteness for little harry and momma shantae. I implore you to keep this story going.
3/10/2019 c3 Guest
Why doesn't Shantae ask Bolo to be Harry's Dad then they can be one big happy family because think about it little Harry does need a father and who's better for the job as little Harry's father then Bolo. Plus I don't need glasses to see that Shantae and Bolo are in love with each other despite what the internet says about it. So all Bolo has to do is get the courage to ask Shantae to marry him and they can be one big happy family. I mean really I'm not blind or stupid and anyone can see it
3/10/2019 c2 Guest
So I have a question about this chapter. Rottytops said that Harry was the cutest of the cute. Does that mean that she died a second time after seeing Shantae and Harry because that would be confusing and funny at the same time.
3/10/2019 c1 Guest
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Young Harry had only one wish and he got it although I would have wished for not only a Mom but also a Dad to. But that's just me. I'm not saying that I don't have a Mom but I will say that I don't have a Dad and let's just say he wasn't very nice,so good riddance to a bad father.
3/10/2019 c4 Guest
That's sad. that Harry is so used to pain that he doesn't know anything else. Thankfully Mama Shantae is there to help him so he can experience love for the first time. All he needs now is a father. Someone like Bolo. I mean think about it. Everyone can tell that they're in love with each other and Bolo could be an excellent father for little Harry. That should be in the next chapter.
3/8/2019 c4 Guest
How about for chapter 5 Shantae takes Harry to Sky and Bolo to properly introduce them to little Harry and maybe ask Bolo to be his dad and they become 1 big happy family.
3/8/2019 c2 Guest
Warning, cuteness overload. Death from cuteness is eminent
3/7/2019 c4 Guest
This is so freaking cute and adorable. I'm dead from cuteness overload. The only thing Harry needs now is a father and I know just the person for the "job". Bolo. I mean think about it supposedly Shantae and Bolo see each other as brother and sister but something tells me that they are in love with each other meaning that Shantae, Bolo, and little Harry could be one big happy family Also do a chapter 5
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »