for Cartoon Network Universe: Earth One - FusionFall

11/5/2017 c2 14Mondmaedchen
Ah! I'd better start watching some more of these shows to fully understand what's going on and who's who! Even so, wonderfully written, save for some tiny typos that don't really interfere with anything. Keep up the good work!

(By the way, you said you only got TWO reviews on this. Does mine not count? *single tear*)

10/16/2017 c1 107AnimeGirl 144
Haven't read FusionFall stories in a while, but this was a nice one to start with. I personally like long chapters, though I do feel that you could have broken them up into smaller chapters to help the flow feel less jumpy. Not a major issue (like I said, I personally like long chapters), but I felt it was something to bring up.

Anyways, onto some of the technical. Overall, the story was an easy read, though there were some minor mistakes I noticed. Some sentences ran on longer than needed. Nothing absolutely major that turns me off from reading it, but just things I noticed that I thought to bring up to help you polish the story. Also, I might be mistaken, but is SECT referring to SACT? Or is SECT a different organization I am mixing up SACT with?

Time to talk about the actual story! I like it. I'm guessing the flashback takes place during the Original manga? Or is at least inspired by it? It's kind of fun seeing it, either way. The manga hasn't been used too much as a reference in fanfictions - at least from none I've seen. Ben taking the role of the player is also a nice twist. Ben disappearing from the time flow may actually affect the future differently from the game's, so that'll be a joy to read.

I love the inclusion of other characters not seen in the game, and can't wait to see more of it!

(Little side note: My face split into a smile when I saw reference to Numbuh 274, though shouldn't Numbuh 362 (or even Numbuh 5, per Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S.) be in charge of the KND? Is this before Operation E.N.D.? Just a small detail that I picked up.)

Wrapping up: Good start to the story. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on this.
10/7/2017 c2 Ben 10 Madness
This chapter was great. You've really set up the dark tone well showing how serious the threat of Planet Fuse is. I wanna see how Ben gets out of this one. Can't wait to see more.
10/1/2017 c1 14Mondmaedchen
HIIIIII A!

This is always so much fun to read! Good luck working on your next chapter and always PM me if need be!

MMC
8/4/2017 c1 6SparkyTSZ11
It's always nice to see old fanfics get revived.
8/3/2017 c1 Ben 10 Madness
This story is great! I'd love to see more. Your writing is excellent.
8/3/2015 c1 silvertoe