FanFiction.Net
for Happy Birthday, Lady Mia!

5/20/2004 c1 Senko
How cute! I love Ivan/Mia...though most people dont seem to write about it! Mercury djinni are CUTE! Update...or is that th end?...IT BETTER NOT BE! sorry...UPDATE SOON!(if its not the end yet)
6/16/2003 c1 Keith Kaizer
Cool Fanfic! Though where were Issac and Garet durng it? Although t makes sense that they ddn't show up because the fanfic is mainly about Ivan and Mia but I'm sort of curious as to where they were. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

LONG LIVE THE MGHT OF GOLDEN SUN!

Later

Keith Kaizer
2/7/2003 c1 39Sammi Somara
Heh-heh...good story, and except for the fact that I don't approve of Ivan/Mia, it's good.
1/31/2003 c1 8Jupiter Sprite
Hey, how did I miss this? :( It's good, but it's frustrating to read one-sided romances! Anyway, good... and stuff... yeah. ^^'

(Now I know where Mist the musical Djinni came from!)
1/3/2003 c1 Midiot
a great short story! it was very creative! i don't see very many ivan/mia pairings, and this is a great fic! hope to see more work soon!

-Midiot
12/25/2002 c1 4CeruleanNasuti
Awesome! Very good... i hope you write more towards this i think it's pretty cute. love the humor parts hehehe...^_^!

By the way thanx so much for reviewing my story! even after i wrote it i thought it was pretty good not brag but it seems i was wrong cause i've only gotten 2 reviews so far! oh well *sighs sadly* Sometimes i try to wonder if there's something wrong with my writing. Anyway good story and nice job! Continue your good work!

As for Sheba no she wasn't the one in chap.1 but you did manage to guess that she is definitly one of the 3 girls! Later! ^_^ Happy Holidays! ^.^!

~CeruleanNasuti~