FanFiction.Net
for The Trials of a Lioness

9/21/2015 c17 45notdonewithyou
Ughhhhh that was great! I wish they could just get their crap together and be like HEY! I like you, you like me. It's not so complicated. But I understand the need to draw it out. But if he dies, she'll hate herself for wasted time. UGHHHH SO GOOD I CANT
9/20/2015 c17 6Naida of the Rain
OH MY GOD. That was amazing. I just KNOW it's not going to end well yet, we still have that stupid French guy to contend with, but UGH! Thank you for giving me a glimmer of hope!
9/20/2015 c17 Cyd1991
FINALLY! Fred and Hazel are my favorite :) I hope the both keep this going their perfect. Love this chapter great work! Dying until you post another!
9/19/2015 c17 MissesE
Oooooow! I hope this time they both won't ruin it! But it will be so awkward in the morning probably xd yes this really deseres a review! Raving reviews :p I think Fred and hazel go so well together, I can't wait to see more of them :) their cute and tenses dance around each other just makes me happy xd and now to hope Felix gets his ass back in France, no matter how sweet ad gorgeous he is :p
9/19/2015 c17 10WildestDreams95
I think that deserves more than a review, but since I've already followed & favorited this story, there's nothing else I can do! Brilliant chapter, I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I want to know what happens next between Hazel and Fred, and then what's going to happen with Felix? I hope she and Fred get together and Felix just kinda gets an apology and a sweet rejection, followed by him dating a Beauxbatons girl or something. Anyway, update soon!

Lots of Love,
WildestDreams72394
9/19/2015 c17 12HazelVex
Yes! Fred and Hazel have finally recognised each other's feelings, although albeit a bit drunk! Au revoir Felix! You, my friend, are no longer needed.
9/16/2015 c16 Noface
I can't wait for Felix and Fred to meet! I'm surprised she didn't ask about Fred's "Girlfriend"
9/17/2015 c16 4A Shadow Rose
I think I'm in love
9/15/2015 c15 Noface
First of all, shame on you! I've been reading this all night and I only have 2 hour until I have to get up to go to school! (Lol just kidding) It's a great story and I can't wait for more of Frezel! But, I have wonder how Hazel's father is going to explain the whole magic thing to his new lady friend.
9/15/2015 c15 Guest
Nooooo no Felix! Weasly for the win xd anyways, lived this update and I'm looking forward to te next one already :)
9/17/2015 c16 MissesE
Omg you gave me butterflies while reading this xd please please please update soon! I'm too much in love with this story and hazel and Fred! Xd thanks for another amazing update!
9/16/2015 c16 10WildestDreams95
UPDATE. This is amazing! There are only a couple minor inconsistencies that are annoying me slightly, but everything else is bloody brilliant. Sirius's mother's name is Walburga, not Waldburga. Second, he maiden name was still Black; she and Orion were second cousins. So Nithercott, while a cool last name, should actually be Black. Be that as it may, everything else was so incredibly wonderful that I'm totally willing to overlook it in favor of enjoying this fantastic story (which is pretty high praise from a girl with OCD). ;) I think you're an excellent writer and that this story is going to go places. I look forward to seeing how this story takes shape, but you're killing me with all these male distractions from Fred! I googled that French guy, he's so hot! No wonder Hazel is tempted by him! Anyway, I can't wait until she and Fred get together, and I loved the stuff with the daisies. Keep up the great work!

Lots of Love,
WildestDreams72394
9/16/2015 c16 Cyd1991
Thanks soo much for the fast update and the long chapter. I loved it! Man the anticipation your building is completely phenomenal. Love it! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying your story! We definitely need to get together for drinks and hang out! Fred's gotta do something magnificent before they get trapped in the loop again.. Finger crossed!
9/16/2015 c16 6Naida of the Rain
Adore this chapter. I love your description of the Undercroft it is ingenious. I also like how Hazel truly is a bit of a socialite thanks to her grandparents. I'm looking forward to many more 'Princess Bride' references and lots of drama between Fred and Hazel. I'd love to see Hazel and George grow closer though. Maybe have her Floo to the boys house and maybe even Veronica's so she can get an opinion on Felix. I don't know, just a suggestion. Brilliant work as always! Also, I'll put it out there, if you are ever looking to bounce ideas off of someone or what someone to edit your work, I'd be more than happy to oblige! Looking forward to the update!
9/16/2015 c15 Cyd1991
Meg, super great chapter! Sorry on the late review. I told myself I'd make sure I reviewed every chapter and I got lazy. Apologies. Anyway, I loved this chapter and you weren't kidding when you said you loved York. I actually felt as if I was enjoying it through Hazel's eyes. Definitely a great chapter. Also, thank you for the sexy french eye candy. Even throwing in your inspiration for Felix made me even more excited for things to come! On to chapter 16!
210 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »