FanFiction.Net
for The Trials of a Lioness

9/8/2015 c12 jinglepinglepie
THAT TEA-THING ISNT FUNNY. YOU CANT JOKE ABOUT THAT MAN, ITS CRUEL. "You just sentenced your partner to a young and untimely death"

How dare you man. It's just not right. It's... *sigh* it's been years and I'm still upset over that. I'm not sure if you answered this already, and I'm sorry if u have, but will Fred... have a happy ending?
9/6/2015 c13 Guest
That Fred... Why sleep with Loretta? Hazel should have told him how she felt instead of jumping into bed with Oliver :) love it ! Great story hun! I'm obsessed with your writing and story :)
9/7/2015 c13 MissesE
Good chapter! The tension between hazel and Fred is almost palpitable through my screen xd I think you always do a tremendous job describing everything and this chapter was no exception :) thank you for another great update
9/6/2015 c13 vinny-nicole
Again another good chapter! I really like seeing Sirius and Hazel interact and I'm eager to see where you take this story. So keep writing and I'll be waiting here to read.
9/6/2015 c1 3General Corteau
Woaaaaah this is really good!

There's a lot of good banter, and Hazel seems to be a pretty well-fleshed out character. Description is nice, and interactions feel very lifelike.

I like to provide constructive feedback, but I have very little to say to you in that regard. My only possible suggestion would be that I can't exactly picture Hazel as a real person in my head, despite her being quite well-fleshed out. That being said, I would love it if you could teach me a few things about how you make your characters and interactions so real. I'd love to be able to be as good as you!

Please keep updating - I really want to see more of this.
9/3/2015 c12 Guest
This chapter was so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of their day :)
9/5/2015 c12 45notdonewithyou
Okay first of all, I just spend a few good hours reading this from beginning to chapter 12 and its is now 5:30 am and I have to be up in three hours. DAMN YOUR GREAT WRITING. Second of all, THAT UNTIMELY DEATH REFERENCE NO ME GUSTA! Third of all, I just love all the characters and their rapport with one another. You've really captured Fred and George's spirit as well as inventing interesting ones for your OCs that keep the audience engaged. And I have a feeling if you stick to the books, I'll be crying a lot so yaaaay! Amazing keep up the good work
9/3/2015 c12 MissesE
Oooh cheeky sneaky Fred! I am a bit disturbed about that cup at divination though .. Anyways, I really liked this chapter, their happy banter made me happy as well :) they're so good together and Sirius black! I so hope they get to peter and clear his name from te first time around here, he deseres nothing less, as for that filthy rat ... Well, not going to waste my breath on scabbers. Great read al usual :)
9/3/2015 c12 6Naida of the Rain
Ugh I loved it! Yet again a wonderful chapter! Loved his "as you wish" slip. So cute and clever. I didn't think it was possible, but I seem to love Fred even more! Keep up the excellent work, and I look forward to the next chapter!
9/3/2015 c12 mamba.pon
Another wonderful chapter, so happy I could read another one so quickly!

I love Fred and Hazel's interactions, it's such a joy to read when they're together. The twins in general are so in-character with their dialogue, it's like reading straight from the original books.
Thank you so much for being such an amazing author. I eagerly await your updates!
9/3/2015 c12 Cyd1991
Look at all the reviews you're getting! I'm glad everyone is loving your story as much as I do. I was going crazy with that cliff hanger! You have such an amazing imagination and I appreciate your talent. You definitely have a spark of wonder flowing through the story and I admire it. Great chapter yet again:)
9/3/2015 c12 vinny-nicole
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more.
8/31/2015 c11 Guest
Love love love! I just found your story and I love it! Please update soon!
8/31/2015 c11 Guest
Ahhhhhh! Don't just leave me hanging like that!
9/2/2015 c11 MissesE
I've been waiting two freaking days to post this review xd what was up with fanfiction? Anyways I had it copied and pasted :) here goes:
Oh my effing god xd ! Please please please don't let us wait to long! This is beyond cliffhanger! Awesome chapter!
210 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »