FanFiction.Net
for The Trials of a Lioness

5/11/2018 c23 3neffa
IM MAD AT EVERYONE
5/11/2018 c22 neffa
7 away from 200 reviews and i have 10 chapters left. hehehehe.
5/11/2018 c17 neffa
i hope fred crushes felix. that is all.
5/11/2018 c16 neffa
ugh i love slow burns/mutual pining so SO SO SO much
5/11/2018 c14 neffa
DAMMIT LORETTA THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS
5/11/2018 c12 neffa
i tend to shy away from canon divergent fic but god this is so fucking good
5/11/2018 c8 neffa
“is that her WHOLE wand?” i’m howling omfg
5/11/2018 c3 neffa
me, in my brain: SNUFFLES YOU SAY?! (this was followed by rapid googling to confirm that yes, Snuffles is a name given in the books, followed again by my brain theorizing all sorts of things)
5/11/2018 c2 neffa
i’ve only just started this chapter and i have a stupid grin on my face. am i manic or is this a really well written fic? the answer at 11, only on channel 5 news.
5/11/2018 c1 neffa
i had to set my phone down for a solid minute bc, for whatever reason, the phrase “you are expertly avoiding my lustful gaze” absolutely tickled me and i couldn’t stop laughing.

so expect a slew of reviews. it’s kind of an issue for me. i just have a lot of feelings. (SHE DOESNT EVEN GO HERE)
5/7/2018 c1 1Luna003
I could literally write a whole paragraph about how amazing this story is but I rather just say . Thank you for this . You’re an amazing human being. Much love
3/21/2018 c32 3yesitsjennifer
I absolutely loved this. I just recently finished reading the series (finally). I was just putting it off for some reason and found time to read. Funnily enough, when I found this fic I finished it within 48 hours! I absolutely loved it! I usually review people throughout five when I find grammar or plot inaccuracies so though I didn’t review every chapter I was thrilled in this fic. This is my first Harry Potter fic I ever read so I think others I will be reading soon have a high bar for expectations. I was mostly preparing my heart for Fred to die and the change you made simply had me crying happy (not for Percy of course). But still! Thank you for the opportunity to read this masterpiece!
2/9/2018 c8 1EddaValkyrie
Veronica cheated!
12/18/2017 c18 5juju434343
OMG YOU KNOW ABOUT THE RAINBOW BUTTERFLY UNICORN KITTENS! I LOVE YOU
11/21/2017 c1 2jtp93
This has to be one of my hands down, all time, 100% favorite fics on this entire site.
210 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »