FanFiction.Net
for The Trials of a Lioness

6/20/2016 c28 2Raven that flies at night
So Fred is going to live through the second war right?
6/18/2016 c27 JustDreamAboutIt
Ooh, I like where this is going. Can't wait for the update!
6/9/2016 c27 1Kairi-senpai
Great story! A little too back and forth for me but I like what you did with Sirius.
Just a thought- Wouldn't there be more Harry interaction now that he knows she knows (about Sirius I mean).
5/28/2016 c26 Guest
Omg... Fred and hazel seriously need to get their f***ing act together. And hazel needs to stop having rebound/revenge sex, cos seriously she just looks like a whore.
5/26/2016 c27 caelestii.e
I don't know whether to love you or hate you. this story is so amazing and just...asdfghjkl HAZEL AND FRED NEED TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ARSES AND REALIZE THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER
5/26/2016 c27 1ToshimiOkami
So gooood~! It's kind of unique, most ocs get involved with Harry's life. I think this is hella more realistic, cause really, what teen cares about a random kid 3 years younger then them when they always think the worlds gonna end?
5/17/2016 c27 Hagridinaponcho
Nonononononononono you have to update right now or I will find you and throw things until you do! This is soooooooo good. I don't usually like stuff like this (Fred etc. ) but I left my lesson earlier I wanted to read this so much! YOU CANT LEAVE IT ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! ITS JUST RUDE! You are truly worthy of using jkrowlings characters which is something I have only said to one other author. Maddeningly I have lost that author and their amazing story... But anyway you have to update! DO IT!
5/17/2016 c27 1AccountKillergogogo
Omg I want to read more! Your writing is so good and I absolutely love Hazel. I'm really really looking forward to reading the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
PS can't wait to read about the yule ball
5/16/2016 c27 7werecutietate
yayyayayaya im so excited that you updated and that hazel and fred might finally get back together!
5/16/2016 c27 takarifan01
I'm so excited for the Yule Ball and to see what happens!
Hazel's totally going to know, Fred. She's just that good. xD
But I think it's really cute that George asked Hazel. I think it's sweet! :)
I also think it's really adorable how jealous Fred gets. ;) Whatta cutie.
Anyway, take your time, but I'm excited to see what the next update brings with the ball! :D
5/14/2016 c26 Guest
I'm starting to dislike hazel. As an OC she's a believable character because she reflects humanity. After all, humans aren't perfect and they make mistakes but I feel like she's being dumb by constantly making the same mistake over and over. It worst when she knows that she's doing something that doesn't feel right in her heart and mind. I feel like someone needs to give her a serious talking to. Tell her to focus on bettering herself instead of boys because all they're doing is causing her trouble. Really. She needs to step back and not date neither of them until she gains confidence/maturity and then revisit the topic of dating. I think by doing that she'll get some personal growth into a stronger character. And hopefully when some time has pass and if either one of the boys still feel anything for her they'll be wiser and less distrust of her/controlling/misunderstandings. As for her grandparents she needs to sit them down and tell them how her life is gonna be whether they like it or not. She needs to make it all or nothing. That if they don't back off she will cut ties with them. After all she doesn't really need them or the inheritance. She can make it on her own by being a curse breaker and she has her father support/business to fall back on. That's why I think it's important that she focuses on herself and future. I'm am rooting for Fred and her but they just don't seem ready to be serious if there's doubts, distrust, keeping secrets (why keep Felix letter hidden and why not tell everyone they're were a couple - that's like a sign of doom from the start) and they need to talk out their insecurites. I like this story but it's getting to be too romancy drama when it has potential for more than that.
5/16/2016 c27 22DGMSilverAirHead03
This is going to be so bad she can tell them apart! Craaaaaap! I need more, I need this fic like air!
5/16/2016 c2 32candygood1
l pop
5/13/2016 c26 22DGMSilverAirHead03
Oh man the Frazel angst is driving me up the wall! I'm getting pretty sick of Frenchy too. I can't wait for more because this story is absolutely delicious!
5/12/2016 c26 2ClearAsDarkness
Keep up the good work! Love your story! :)
210 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »