FanFiction.Net
for The Trials of a Lioness

5/4/2016 c26 Fandomqueen104
Angilina need to BACK OFF!
So does Felix…and her grandpa!
Her and Fred are like meant to be!
Great chapter, wasn't expecting any of that to happen
4/21/2016 c26 draconisnoire43
Hopefully George can convince Fred to stop being a passive aggressive jerk so that he and Hazel can actually talk things out. Maybe George and Hazel can have a heart-to-heart about what happened with Felix and the business...hmmm guess I have to wait and see
4/20/2016 c26 2Aemith
I can't help but hate Angelina now...Although she did nothing to deserve my anger. When will Fred and Hazel have a moment? XD I'm honestly dying for that moment.
4/20/2016 c26 nw9
You are slowly torturing us! I love it and I hope you update soon
4/5/2016 c25 Guest
I Looooove it
3/25/2016 c25 Sweetpotato
I love this story! Please update soon! And PLEASE just let Fred and Hazel just have their moment of pure, uninterrupted happiness! I enjoyed the way you wrote their story, but I am up to the edge of my seat in suspense here! Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
3/23/2016 c25 nw9
it's been way too long since your last update! We need to know what happens next!
3/20/2016 c25 Aemith
OHMYGODILOVETHISSOMUCH! Please update!
3/16/2016 c25 Cloudy147
Please please please update until you finish the story. I neeeeeeeed to know what happenes!
3/7/2016 c25 2Yuki no Ai
Please continue! i really like the story! Normally I don't read OC story's but this one seemed very interesting! And who can resist a happy ending for Fred 3
And Hazel is also written very well, I can totally put myself in her shoes!
Wel again please update soon :]
2/24/2016 c9 AliciaMae26
she lives ves In yorkshire my home city YASSS
2/16/2016 c25 9monkey87
I cold not have been more happier to just sit and binge read a fanfiction than I was with this. It was so great, I loved every minute of it! The characters and scenes were every part engaging, and I can't wait until next chapter!

And the length of every chapter is perfect
2/12/2016 c25 JustDreamAboutIt
(Read in a whining childlike voice)*makes unintelligible noises of frustration* I NEED MORE! *flails limbs and jumps around like a crazed 5-year-old*
2/10/2016 c25 2KayleeRayne
Wonderful story! Can't wait to see what's in store!
2/3/2016 c25 lilyandjamesfanf