FanFiction.Net
for The Trials of a Lioness

11/6/2015 c24 OncerLoyal96
Whyyyyyyyyy?! *inward cringing and fangirl screaming*
11/3/2015 c24 fandomprincess0602
Please, please give me more. I'm in love. My heart just hurts for them. They are thinking with their heads to much and not enough with their hearts. Both are stubborn. I'm excited to see the confrontation that is inevitable!
11/3/2015 c24 2jtp93
I'm absolutely loving it! I await the next update
10/27/2015 c24 9Love.Fiction.2023
:/ but great chapter
10/25/2015 c24 MissesE
You better be happy you put those hash tags over there young lady xd haha omg this was so sad and why does Felix have to say all the perfect things at the right time I mean no one is that perfect but then he is! Xd ah anyway I'm so happy you updated! You made my day and it's only just begun
10/25/2015 c24 1Nirvana14
Great chapter. They do break my heart though.
10/17/2015 c23 9Love.Fiction.2023
Loved it! Update soon.
10/17/2015 c22 Love.Fiction.2023
This is amazing. I love Fred and Hazel:)
10/17/2015 c21 Love.Fiction.2023
Love it!
10/16/2015 c23 11LifeInTheGrey
I really do love this story. I wasn't sure at first but it grew on me. I cannot wait to see more.
10/16/2015 c23 1Nirvana14
Great chapter! I loved it
10/16/2015 c23 3EvelinaRose
I just want you to know that i am drunk af currently and spent time being excited about this update and read it (even though it took me a little extr a time to focus because it is hard right now). I read these updates every day and i hardly review because lazy but i want you to know that i always read them, an always excited, and just love to read them. Also that this reviews is mostly readable because of autocorrect so thank you autocorrect you got me. I'll probably read this more in the morning when i can comprehend this better. But i lov this and thank yOu for writing, even though i don't review all the time. I'll try better in the future.

Anyway, this is fantastic, this is my fave a story i can't constantly get excited for this and absolutely love ton read this. Thanks for being you :)

Also sorry for being drunk. Ill try better bevy time.
10/16/2015 c23 Cyd1991
Great chapter as always! Gosh I really hope the Frenchman doesn't ruin Hazel and fred. This back and forth non sense has to stop :) Glad to know more background on Laurel. I hope Fred and Hazel make up and stay steady for a while. I hate roller coasters :) beautifully written ! Thanks for the update!
10/16/2015 c22 1Nirvana14
Just read all of this story in a day! It's so good!
10/15/2015 c22 OncerLoyal96
GET RID OF THE FRENCHMEN! Okay now that I got that off my chest... (fangirl giggles) I really really love the idea of Fred having a true love! Please take gentle care with it , pretty pretty please?!
209 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »