FanFiction.Net
for The Trials of a Lioness

10/14/2015 c22 MissesE
Felix is getting thrown back into the mix xd what evil spawn thinks this up xd no but seriously, way to keep them on their toes :p looking forward to the next chapter!
10/8/2015 c21 11LovelyFandomLover
I really like this story and I really like how the relationship if Hazel and Fred is going. I really am excited to see what's going to happen to them
10/6/2015 c21 6Naida of the Rain
Excuse me while I die. Really, this was too cute to function. Loved the surprise visit from Sirius! Hope that A an awkward but sweet letter from Lupin follows with lots of Maurauder stories about Laurel and her time at Hogwarts. Amazing work of course.
10/5/2015 c21 OncerLoyal96
Oh I hope they don't mess this up! I love the thought that Fred has someone!
10/5/2015 c21 10WildestDreams95
Such a great chapter! I love that moment in the changing rooms at the end of the chapter. Update soon please!

10/4/2015 c21 MissesE
Lol, your authors note at the end xd but I was thinking the exact same thing xd it's making me giddy to know what's going to happen next! Thanks for another great update :)
10/4/2015 c21 Cyd1991
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it :)
9/29/2015 c20 MissesE
Woohoo finally! I'm so curious to how Julia will react! I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be a witch as well xd
9/30/2015 c20 6Naida of the Rain
OH MY GOD! I am dead. I've crossed over and this is my unfinished business. I LOVE this story and his chapter. uGH. I'm dead. At this point, if you kill him, I'll actually cry. Not that whole "oh god I'm crying" No. Like Deathly Hallows wailing and inconsolable for days kind. Spare him please I'm begging you. Beautiful writing. Beautiful chapter. Beautiful story. Keep up the amazing work! Dying to see her and Fred's reaction when a certain frenchie shows up again...
9/30/2015 c20 misswednesdayaddams
Thank you for the update :) I loved this chapter, Fred and Hazel are just so cute! It was so nice to see them together! I also love the way you portray the characters on this story.
Once again, thanks for the chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one 3
9/30/2015 c20 nw9
A wonderful birthday present to me! Love seeing Hazel and Fred together. Can't wait for the next update. And who doesn't know that Fudge likes people to know he's Minister for Magic
9/29/2015 c20 12HazelVex
Nawww. Poor frenchie but yayyyyyyyy Hazel and Fred! That has just brightened by Wednesday morning before I have to drag my sorry ass to school.
9/29/2015 c20 10WildestDreams95
Hahaha "Sex hair, don't care." I like it! This was a good chapter, and it was nice to see Hazel and Fred finally get together. Update soon please!

9/28/2015 c19 WildestDreams95
Ahhhhhhh, wonderful! I love this chapter! Please update soon, this was wonderful. I can't wait to see more of Hazel and Fred, and as wonderful as Felix was, I'm glad he's leaving for France. :P

9/26/2015 c19 Noface
I was expecting a little more resistance from Fred, but I guess no drama means more time for romance~!
209 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »