for Explain This

8/16/2015 c1 13Mariposa68
Nice one. I found that short story very entertaining. As entertaining as the "real scene" in the pilot episode.
8/12/2015 c1 14Xin0Lan
Great scene continuation. I really like it when writers think about missing scenes and fill them in with perfect details that fit into what happened before/after it.
Auggie's laser cane (while still a futuristic tool- but not for long I hope) sarcasm is quite fitting with his personality. I can imagine him smirking. Auggies you're so adorable-ly weird. :)
8/5/2015 c1 7Andrejia
Ha! Rossabi! One of my biggest regrets is that we didn't see him actually working alongside Auggie. Great little piece.

A.
8/1/2015 c1 5Finlaure13
Perfect!

Love Auggie giving the runaround. Poor Rossabi just gets nothing but frustrated with these two. I loved these early days when Annie and Auggie had "fun" with missions. You caught this more light-hearted early feeling very well.

Totally needed this explanation. Auggie did take the laser cane outside on CIA campus but this was his only off-campus time he had it.

The other thing I find frustrating was that in the first one, Auggie had the receiver on his belt and an earbud for the feedback but after this ep, he didn't have the full kit. I always figured he wouldn't get much feedback this way.

Two thumbs up! We miss Rossabi!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service